Chapter 14

Chapter 14

March 23rd

The next weekend approached very fast and Nicole was excited. It was Saturday and today would be the day when Riley would be moving the rest of his stuff in. Then he would officially be living with Nicole at the end of the day.

Over the past week, Riley had slowly been moving his things in and last night, he had informed Nicole that he didn't have much left and he would be able to finish the process today.

Nicole stood out the front of her house and waited for Riley to come. She had freed up this whole day and she was glad that the extra study she had did paid off. She didn't feel as guilty taking the day off from study today.

Nicole had even talked to her father during the past week and he seemed a little better about Riley moving in. He still told Nicole that it would take some time to adjust, but he also said that he would get used to it. Nicole was glad of this because she wanted to live with her boyfriend. She knew that it would be great.

It wasn't long before Riley's car was pulling up the driveway and when he got out, Riley gave Nicole a kiss. He then got the rest of his things out of the car and Nicole helped him in with them.

"Is this really happening?" Nicole smiled.

Riley smiled back, "it is," he replied, "but I would rather be sleeping in your room."

"I would rather that as well, but I don't want to make dad mad."

"I know. Moving in with me has come with one condition; I don't sleep in your bed."

Nicole smiled.

But she did really want Riley to sleep in her bed with her.

"Where is he, anyway?" asked Riley.

"He is working today," replied Nicole.

"He seems to be working a lot when I'm around."

"I know," Nicole agreed, "he is being a bit rude."

"That's okay. I think I would feel the same way if my daughter's boyfriend was moving in with him and I didn't like him."

Nicole smiled even though she didn't really know what to think about what Riley had just said.

He had just said, 'his daughter.'

Nicole wondered if she would be the mother of his daughter.

"So," Riley continued, "I'll go get the rest of my stuff and take it to my room. Do you have anything planned for the rest of the day?"

Nicole shook her head, "I don't."

"Well, I do."

Nicole smiled. She knew exactly what Riley was talking about, "we can't. We have to respect dad's wishes."

With that, Riley picked up the rest of his bags and took Nicole's hand. He put his stuff in his room and then he started passionately kissing Nicole. Nicole was then on the end of Riley's bed and she founded that she allowed Riley to push her down onto the mattress. Then it wasn't long before they were doing, well, it, and Nicole felt even happier with her decision to ask Riley to move in.

...

March 28th

The next week, Nicole was still glad that Riley was living with her. Apart from last Saturday, Nicole and Riley had been abiding by Mr Walker's wishes and all was going well. Riley had also been respecting Mr Walker and he hadn't tried to get Nicole into bed ever since Saturday. Nicole was glad of this and Mr Walker was actually being civil to Riley.