Chapter 11

Chapter 11

March 11th

Isabella knew that she wouldn't be able to concentrate as soon as she got back to RayBourne the next week. She couldn't stop thinking about Mr Wilson and his secret son.

Isabella couldn't believe that he had a son.

He kept his son a secret for three years now.

Why would he do something like that?

During her lecture on business studies, Isabella was trying to take notes, but she couldn't. The worst part about her course was that it involved some business studies, and these were the most boring subjects that she had. Isabella was trying to concentrate, but her thoughts on Cody were far more interesting than business and numbers.

...

Isabella was glad when her two hour lecture was finally over and she could think about Mr Wilson.

She wanted to talk about it.

She especially wanted to talk about it with her boyfriend, but she didn't feel right about spreading the news even further. Isabella decided that she would talk to Ryan because, obviously, Tasha would have told Adam about this.

Isabella met her boyfriend in the café and she decided that she was going to talk to him about Mr Wilson.

So she told him.

"Wow," said Ryan, "you had a full on weekend, didn't you?"

Isabella nodded.

"Are you going to look for the mother and son?"

Isabella nodded again.

"I can help if you like," Ryan suggested.

Isabella smiled, "thanks," she replied.

"That's okay. So, how are Destiny and Kahli?"

"They are both fine. I wanted to bring Storm home last weekend but I think he's getting sick of the travelling back and forth," said Isabella.

"Yeah," Ryan agreed, "but I took good care of him while you were gone. He and Sheebah have been getting along quite well."

Sheebah was Ryan's feisty skewbald mare who Ryan absolutely loved working with. Although she was a handful, Ryan enjoyed training her and she was making a lot of progress. It was almost like she was turning into a different horse with all her training and it was good to hear that she was getting along with Storm.

"That's great," said Isabella.

"Do you want to come and see them?" asked Ryan, "I put them in the paddock this morning."

Isabella smiled. She would have put Storm in the paddock by herself, but she had an early morning lecture. That was one of the reasons why she loved her boyfriend; he would always be there to help out.

"Yeah, okay, let's go," said Isabella as she stood up with what was left of her lunch and she headed for the paddock.

...

It wasn't long before Isabella and Ryan made it to the paddock and Isabella couldn't help but smile when she saw the two horses in the paddock. They stood together in the middle of the paddock grazing. They would occasionally nip each other in the face playfully and it was so cute. Isabella smiled as she watched the pair of them.

"I think Storm is a good influence for Sheebah," Ryan smiled.

"Why?" asked Isabella.

"Look at how quiet and well-behaved she is."