Chapter 13

Chapter 13

March 16th

Nicole didn't know what she wanted to do with her relationship with Riley. She didn't want to break up with him, but she didn't know where her relationship was going with him anymore. She and Riley were serious and yet it didn't feel like they were. Maybe it was because they hadn't been able to see each other since their special night. Nicole wanted to see Riley, but their workloads were now starting to pile up and due dates for assignments were getting closer.

After Nicole finisher her study for the day, she laid back on her bed just to think. She wanted to figure out a way so she could spend more time with Riley and also get her study done. She was sure that she would be able to find a way to take the relationship forward.

Then Nicole had the best idea; she would ask Riley to move in with her. Even though Nicole and Riley had not been going out for as long as Tasha and Adam, Nicole was sure that their relationship would be able to handle a big step like this.

And anyway, Nicole was sure that Riley would want to move in. Right now, he only lived in a single bedroom apartment by himself. Nicole believed that living by himself wasn't really good and it would be good for him to move in. Nicole also told herself that her father wouldn't be able to stop Riley from moving in if he wanted to. This was her house as well and she had ever right to ask Riley to move in.

And it wasn't like they didn't have the room.

And Riley could sleep in Nicole's room.

They had done it once before and they trusted one another. Nicole couldn't see any problems now so she decided to ring her father to let him know what she was planning to do.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, honey?" asked Mr Walker after Nicole told him her decision.

"I think it is. Can you please not talk me out of it?" replied Nicole.

"Should I talk you out of it?"

"No."

"Then I won't. I will tell you that I am not thrilled with the idea of Riley moving in, but it is your choice."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Thanks, dad. I will ask Riley now," Nicole beamed through the phone.

With that, Nicole hung up from her father and she called Riley. She couldn't wait to hear his voice.

"Are you serious?! I would love to move in with you, babe. I have been trying to get out of this dump for ages now," Riley exclaimed.

"I am serious," replied Nicole, "when do you think you can move in?"

"Today. Are you busy?"

"Kind of."

"Oh, well, then I won't be able to move in today. But I can start moving my stuff in, right?"

"That should be okay. I'll be waiting," said Nicole.

Nicole was so excited. Her father said that Riley could move in. Riley said that he could move in.

This day couldn't get any better.

...

Amy was miserable.

She felt like she wasn't meant to be a mother.

When she first found out that she was going to be a mother, she was so excited and she thought that she was going to be the best mother ever.

It was clear that she was wrong, but at least Catania was asleep.