Noticing Yoongi was still planted in the doorway, you crossed your arms tiredly under your chest as you tiredly shuffled over to him. Laughing a bit as his exhausted expression that paired effortlessly with his bed hair sticking up from his head, evidence of a heavy sleeper no doubt.

Figuring he was only up because there was a collective heart attack when Tae and Jungkook were missing from their beds. "Do you wanna keep standing out there or do I need to invite you inside like some vampire?" You asked as rubbed your upper arms with your crossed over hands.

Yoongi casted you a minor glance as he did an old man hobble over to the bed, smacking his lips tiredly while rubbing his abdomen, all the while with his eyes struggling to stay a wink open. Unable to take your eyes off of him like some stray cat that you can't bring yourself to kick out, you watched as Yoongi climbed into bed with the other members.

Which was now being taken up by Jimin who was now sprawled out on top of Jungkook like a baby koala, the smaller member began to nod off since Jungkook held him like a straightjacket to cease the Jimin alarm clock. Making a spot as Yoongi wedge himself into the pile of bodies, the older member did a content smile as he went back to sleep within a second.

Envying them for their abilities to just pass out like that, you soundlessly tip toed over to your dresser top. Holding the stack of clothes against your chest, looking over with a smile of fondness as they basically invaded and conquered your bed. Telling yourself this might be their first real sleep in light of all the recent events, you quietly made your exit. After all you were the type that once you woke up, you couldn't just go back to sleep as easily as they did.

Silently plucking your shoes off the floor where you left them, you made sure to leave the sleeping bunch undisturbed as you headed out. Exiting your temporary room, you carefully closed the door behind you as you began your search for the bathroom. Taking each step cautiously to avoid making a massive creak under your weight in case the others were sound asleep. Racking your brain around as you made your way down the hall, you tried to recall if Jin ever told you the direction of the bathroom.

As soon as you were about to start checking door by door for the bathroom, the door at the end of the hall opened up. Revealing a tank top and plaid pajama bottom clad Jin. He also wore a wetted towel draped around his neck with his freshly washed hair having a few drips of water run off a few of the clumped strands. Taking only a moment to admire his arms, you suddenly found yourself being given a scrutinizing squint from him as stared at your legs.

"Where are your pants?" Jin asked while gluing his hands to his hips as he awaited your response.

Remembering that you were a girl in a house with seven men, you found yourself subconsciously holding your change of close to your chest. "This shirts oversized and I only dressed like this to sleep. I was going to change in my room, but then half of the gang came in a set up camp for the morning."

"Fair enough," Jin grumbled as he took your excuse while stepping away from the bathroom. Making a dart into the bathroom, Jin turned to hold the door, stopping you from closing it as he spoke in a low tone, "Everyone's still asleep, I can easily take you out for a check up but we have to move fast. The kitchen has a garage door so we could slip out through there."

Giving him a nod, you made sure no one was in the hall as you leaned out from the bathroom's doorway, "If you finish changing before me just wait for me in the kitchen for me, I shouldn't take long."

"You got it." Jin did a thumbs up along with a confident nod before taking off to what you assume was his room. Closing the bathroom door, you made sure the lock clicked, then began to set a record time of changing. Deciding to skip putting on the fish net tights altogether, you worried more about not having butterfingers as you buttoned up your shirt anyways. Tucking the balled up fish net fabric, you stuck it into your short's pocket from under the skirt layer that cover a majority of your short.