Why...?

T/W~
Cussing
Serious topic

"Willow Woodberry... Is Willow Woodberry here?" The teacher called. Willow spoke up "H-here!" The teacher glared at Willow and said "Try to answer sooner" Willow nodded and started sliding down in their seat, embarrassed

After school-

Willow walked home for the millionth time this year. They are always left behind, why would they wanna stay behind for a piece of trash?  Willow sighed halfway, flopping down. "My instrument is much more heavy when I carry it for a while"

They got up again, walking even more. When they got home, it was almost 5:30. They quickly did all of their homework and chores. They checked their grades, seeing they were failing most of them. They sighed, lying in bed curled up. "First... Being forced to eat breakfast this morning, second being late for class because I was helping a student, third missing yet another orchestra concert" they muttered

"Why can't I do anything right? Why do I gotta fail at everything? Why do I have to be... Depressed... No you aren't depressed Willow, you are very emotional" Willow glared at themself in the mirror. They scratched at their scab filled arms, not wanting their stupid scabs

Their arms were filled with bloody spots where the scabs were. "Fuck-" they muttered under their breath. They ignored it, thinking about an excuse to tell everyone they know about it. They glanced at their cat and said "I can't keep on blaming my cats...." They sighed, walking out of their room. They were very embarrassed about their body. They didn't know why either...

Bark decided it was a good idea to sneak into Willow's house while they were doing something. Willow had the bathroom door open, since their parents never came home until late and their siblings were all traveling somewhere else.

Bark silently crept towards the bathroom and heard... Crying? She peeked into the bathroom slightly and saw Willow's arms for the first time in the longest time. Willow was stuck in their little world, being silently bullied in their own head.

Bark saw Willow had scabs all over their arms. She didn't understand exactly why Willow had scabs. Willow wasn't really the type to have scabs all over, Bark thought. Willow yelled out "LEAVE ME ALONE!" They then started to mutter the things going on in their head.

"Monster. Fatass. Cunt. Bitch. Fat. Pig. Slut. You don't deserve to be alive. Millions of other people are committing suicide, while they don't deserve it. You deserve it. No one would care if you would up and leave this stupid world. Everyone would be happier without you. Your parents would be happier without you. Your siblings would be happier without you. All your friends and best friends would be very glad once you gone. And Bark. Bark wouldn't even care that you're gone. She doesn't even love you like you like her..."

Bark looked very confused. Why was Willow saying those words. She made the mistake by saying "What do you mean?" Willow turned towards Bark in surprise, quickly pulling down their sleeves. They quickly closed the bathroom door and locked it, their heart racing.

Willow muttered under their breath "Fuck..." They took a deep breath before trying to act normal. They opened the door and saw Bark standing there, a worried expression on her face. Bark asked "Do you mean those words..?" Willow faked laughed a little too hard and lied "What? Of course not! I... I knew you were there!"

Bark looked at her with a worried look and said "I'm worried about you Willow..." Willow looked at her, trying to laugh before saying "W-what? Why?" Bark grabbed thier shoulder and said "You know exactly why, Willow... You've been lying to me..."

Bark continued "I can tell... We've been best friends for so long and yet you still lie to me. Is there somehow wrong with me?!" Willow sighed and said "It's nothing wrong with you..! It might as well me for God's sake.."