Bark whispered "Please... Tell me... Were those words you called yourself truth? Are those words things you see in yourself...?" Willow was trying their hardest not to cry. They heard their voice crack as they lied"O-Of cOuRsE nOt!"

Bark gently grabbed Willow's arm and said "Please... Don't lie.... Spill every thing out..." Willow shook their head, pulling their arm away before closing the door. They yelled to Bark "Just go away! Just... Just please go away! I need some time to myself!"

Bark wanted to know exactly what was going on with Willow. She said "I'm... I'm sorry for bothering you" Bark sighed and said "I'm... I'm Going to leave now... Call me if you need help..." She walked out the house and to her own home.

Bark went on a giant research mission about Willow. Willow walked out of their bathroom, feeling shaken up. They pushed away the only known person who they trusted. They shook their head and instead cooked something for themselves and went lazy by reading and playing their phone.

Not like their parents would care. They decided to go onto their therapy chat filled with people who can relate to their problems. Willow knew that themself had depression, moderate depression to be specific, but they wouldn't admit it to themself. Well actually they self diagnosed themself... So..

After all of the research, Bark didn't have any results. She didn't have enough evidence, besides the scene she experienced earlier with Willow. She tried everything to research what was wrong. She sighed and said "Please... Try to make it more easier for me Willow... "

Willow saw no one replying yet. They went on to google hangouts to talk to Maple, their other best friend, about their episode and what happened. Only Maple was the only IRL best friend they had, that knew they had depression.

Maple had been insisting that Willow got Therapy from a REAL therapist, but Willow always, and I mean always, turned down her offer. Now that Willow is much more older, their depression has been getting a bit worser. Their episodes Have been really affecting their personal life.

Willow constantly felt like Committing the only way they could finally be free, but they never went through it. They even made a suicide note when they were 12 for God's sake. They saw Maple didn't respond yet, so they got up and marked their wrists with a red pen, so they didn't cut again.

They had promised Maple to never cut again, and if they did cut then Maple will physically drag them into therapy. Just imagine a 5'1 girl dragging a 5'7 person into a building. Yeah, that's basically how it will look.

Willow only self harmed through digging their nonexistent nails into their skin and making dents or magically cutting with their nails. They sighed and felt the buzz of their phone against them. They picked it up and stared at what Maple responded with.

Maple🍁- Did you at least tell her about your depression?

Willow🌲- Maybe...

Maple🍁- You can't just pass it off near her. She has the right to know. It worries me that you don't trust your own crush with your personal issues! She's been your best friend for 6 years, and you never told her

Willow🌲- Well I'm sorry that I'm constantly worrying about her leaving me if I tell her. I trust you with this information because I know you will help me through my worsening depression

Maple🍁- Willow. You know I love you and all, but this is a threat If you won't tell her. I will personally tell her, then sign you up for a therapy meeting

Willow🌲- I... I'll tell her..

Maple🍁- Pinky Promise?

Willow🌲- Pinky Promise

Maple🍁- Good

Willow sighed and slowly ate the slightly burnt food they cooked. They turned on the radio and watched YouTube, watching theory videos. They weren't constantly depressed. It was only every now and then they would go through an episode.

It was usually triggered by being yelled at, causing them to walk to the bathroom and feel worthless in there. Usually their episodes lasted up to near 30 minutes. They suddenly heard the door bell ring, and they got up to check who was at the door.

It was some door to door Christian who was obsessed with the bible. Willow just said "I'm not interested in your religion" They closed the door in her face and went back to their theory videos. They kept on getting messages from Bark, so they decided to read them.

Bark🌈-Willow?

Bark🌈- Willow I need to talk to you about what happened today...

Bark🌈- I need to know why you just suddenly lashed out like that...

Bark🌈- Is this a cry for help?

Bark🌈- Who hurt you? Do I need to beat someone's ass?

Willow🌲- No one hurt me... I want to tell you... But I'm so scared to...

Bark🌈- I'm not gonna force it out of you.. Just tell me when you feel ready...

Willow🌲- It's like a bandaid... I just need to rip it off...

Willow🌲- The thing is... No... I can't say it... I'm too scared...

Bark🌈- It's okay... You can tell me later...

Willow looked at what Bark said and muttered to themself "I wanna tell you now... But I can't..." Willow scratched at their arm, staring at their phone. They quietly sighed and got out of bed. They watched some light-hearted and funny content on YouTube. They were smiling. They fell asleep in the couch and woke up at 4 am.

They couldn't fall back asleep so they just watched something. The voices were creeping back up and Willow could only listen to them. They turned off their phone, trying to fall back asleep. They couldn't. The voices were getting louder and louder. They were now shouting harsh words at Willow.

They were yelling at Willow to just kill themself already. To end the pain of living. Willow was frozen in fear. They felt like they couldn't breathe. They looked down and saw their entire arm filled with blood. Before they knew it, they started choking themself. They couldn't breathe. They were getting lightheaded. At the last moment, they let go. They started heaving for air.

They started sobbing quietly. They stared off into space, thoughts filling thier head. They started banging their fists and wrists into their right thigh to the point they felt like it was shattered. Willow started falling asleep, the pain being the only thing going on through thier head. Once they woke up, they tiredly grabbed their things and went onto the bus.

They only went on the bus in the morning. Why? Because their parents said so. Bark didn't say anything about what happened the day before. Or maybe she did. Willow wasn't really too focused on Bark. Their mind was all scrambled. They immediately failed a test they were supposed to study for. They were yelled at by their coach for not getting their papers signed.

They also were interviewed by their teachers as to why they're failing. Their parents were called to the school to meet with their teachers, but they couldn't come because they had so much work. Willow stared at the floor, suddenly being put on the spot by their teacher. They got the answer wrong and everyone was laughing at them. Or so it seemed.

Willow went home that day and jabbed themself in the arm with a knife. They texted Maple real quick.

Willow🌲: I can't take living anymore

Willow🌲: It's too painful

Willow🌲: Please don't worry about me...

Willow placed their phone in thier pocket, walking into their parents room and grabbing a small handgun. They walked outside and walked into the forest behind their house. They went deep into it. Bark saw Willow suspiciously going to the forest. She didn't see they had a gun. Willow went deep into the forest and Bark didn't loose them.

Willow took out what looked like a peice of paper and quickly looked at it. They placed it back into their pocket. They sighed, letting tears fall down. They took the gun and looked at it before shooting themselves in the head through the bottom of their chin. The gun didn't go off that day. It got jammed and Bark stopped them. Willow fell to their knees, quietly crying. All they heard was Bark say "Why..?"