Chapter 7

"Hey, Eren!" Jean ran over to him and Mikasa, who were on their way to school. He reached over and held onto his hand, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Jean glanced over at Mikasa and then back to Eren, who was now bright red in the face. Mikasa, on the other hand, had her jaw dropped and her eyes wide. "Oh..." He mumbled, biting down on his lip, "guessing you hadn't told her yet then..."

"I, eh..." Mikasa looked at the two, still in shock, before clenching her fists and narrowing her eyes. "Eren!" She shrieked, grabbing ahold of her brother's shoulders and turning him away from Jean. "What the FUCK! Why didn't you tell me? And why Jean? Out of anyone you chose him?" She gestured to the other, who still had a firm grip on Eren's hand. She gave Eren a slight shake, "Well?"

Eren was looking down at the ground for her entire rant. Before he could even open his mouth, Jean had wrapped his arms around his waist and shot a look at Mikasa. "Got a problem?"

"Yes, actually, I do. You're dating my brother and-"

"And? Fucking deal with it." He turned his head to look at Eren, who was still staring at the ground, and kissed him softly on the lips.

Mikasa took a step towards them but paused when Eren spoke up. "Mikasa, you're not my damn mother, so Stop acting like you are!" He looked behind and saw Armin walking towards them in the distance, "Armin's there. Maybe you should just hang with him today, go tell him the news or whatever." He turned around, not saying anything more to his sister and walked away with Jean.

Jean childishly stuck his tongue out at Mikasa as he walked away with Eren. "Think she'll get over it?"

"No. Yes. Well, maybe... You don't know my sister..." He sighed, scratching his forehead.

Jean gave the other's hand a slight squeeze and gave him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about it. She can't stay mad forever, besides, she's your sister. She loves you."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He turned and smiled back. "Thank you"

Eren x JeanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara