Chapter 21

Mikasa's POV

I snuggled up to Eren on the couch, shoving popcorn in my mouth as we watched 'Paranormal Activity' on DVD. Personally, I think it's kind of boring, but Eren jumps every time something happens. I closed my eyes, deep in thought of how amazing he is and how I'm going to get him to be mine.

"Movies over," he sighed, most likely form relief. I opened my eyes and looked up at Eren, who was already standing. He quickly turned on the lights before leaning against the wall. "Were you sleeping through some of it?"

"No!" I stood up and folded my arms, "I was just thinking. That's all."

He rolled his eyes and mimicked my position, "Of course you were." He grinned a little at my reaction before running his fingers through his hair and checking the time. "I should probably get my jacket, Jean should be here soon."

Fuck. "Oh I forget to tell you! He called up earlier and asked you to meet him at the park."

Eren gave me a quizzical look before nodding and leaving the room to find his jacket. "shit," I mumbled, looking around for Eren's phone. Okay, yes, maybe I did lie just then but I need more time with him. I quickly found Eren's phone and texted Jean, "Hey! I can't come out tonight. I'm really sick so I'm just gonna go to sleep, sorry xxx"

I shoved his phone in my pocket and grabbed my coat. Eren walked down the stairs and raised a brow at me, "where are you going?"

"Idiot. Do you really think I'm going to let you walk the streets by yourself at this hour? I'll stay with you until Jean comes, then I'll leave."

He rolled his eyes and walked with me out of the house, "you're like a damn mother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jean POV

I glanced down at my phone to see Eren's text, feeling my heat sink slightly as I read it. "It's okay, hope you're alright. I love you xxxxxxxx"

I looked out of the window and bit down on my lip. Maybe I should go visit him? I don't want to wake him if he's sleeping though... My parents are out right now but they'll be back soon. I haven't seen them since Eren was here, and I was kind of hoping I could sleep over at his tonight. I grabbed my leather jacket and walked out the back door, a walk sounds good right now; maybe I'll visit Eren.

Most of the streets were busy with drunken teenagers, screaming and laughing. I turned the corner to walk down an alleyway leading through school. It was relaxing when you got away from all of the noise, just walking in the darkness with only the sound of your own footsteps to give you company.

I checked my phone to see if Eren's replied. Nothing. I guess he's already gone to sleep, probably shouldn't go over to his house then. I walked down to the park and looked over at the bench in the corner, thinking about when I sat there with Eren (and how Annie was being a piece of shit). I walked closer so I was standing a few meters behind it. Two people sat there, presumably dating, and I found myself trying to listen in on their conversation.

It was hard to see them in the dark, but I could just make out that it was a guy and a girl, and that the girl was leaning in like she was about to kiss him. I heard the guy stuttering as he spoke, what if this was their first kiss? Was he nervous? Not gonna lie, that's kind of cute.

She attatched her lips to his, but he pulled away almost immideatly, standing up. Ouch.

"Mikasa!"

Hey, she has the same name as... Wait.

I ran over to them, almost tripping as I fumbled to open the gate. "What the fuck?"

Eren quickly started trying to explain everything, but he didn't have to considering I just saw it. Mikasa glared at me as she formed her hands into fists. "Don't touch my boyfriend."

"Fuck you, horseface!"

"That's Eren's job," I grinned and placed my arm around his waist. "Eren, where's your phone?"

He shoved a hand in his pocked and tilted his head, "I think I lost it..."

I let go of him and took a step closer to Mikasa, taking a phone out of her front pockets. "Found it," I said lightly as I handed it over to him. "Stealing your brother's phone and pretending to be him, you make me sick," I spat.

Mikasa was literally shaking from rage at this point. Her teeth were clenched together and I was kind of worried about what she was going to do next. Eren placed his hand on my shoulder and I turned around before anything else could happen. He gave Mikasa a pitiful look and followed me out of the park.

"I can't believe her," he muttered.

"Well," I turned him towards me and leaned in, "you are pretty hard to resist."

"Jean, I'm serious."

I hooked my arms around his waist and grinned, "Hello, serious. I'm Jean."

"Jean~"

"Eren~" I mimicked with a grin. He rolled his eyes and huffed slightly. "Don't worry, Eren. Mikasa will be fine, and I'll always be by your side."

He smiled at me as he looped his arms around my neck. "I love you" he whispered against my lips.

"I love you, too."

[END]

[A/N]

Hello! Yup, this is the end of the story. Sorry it's such a shot and crappy ending, but at least it's and ending (I'm looking at you, People who stop writing a story halfway through without saying they're ending it).
Thank you so much for all of your support! I will be starting another Attack on Titan Fic soon, and it will be for all you Ereri shippers (including me). Again, I'm really sorry about the short ending. Thanks for reading!

-rachealya

[Update]
There is a sequel to this fic, so if you'd like to read it, it's titled "Eren x Jean -College Years".