Chapter 12

When they reached Jean's (fucking giant) house, Eren was rather surprised. He followed Jean up the steps leading from the sand to the front door, widening his eyes as they walked inside. Warm air greeted them from the fireplace at the end of front room. The floor was wooden and the walls were so white Eren couldn't understand how they kept them so clean.

Jean raised a brow at the other as he watched him examine the room. "What is it, Eren?"

"You live here?"

"Yes..."

"Cool."

"I guess. So, should we go and get changed?"

"What?"

"I'm going to teach you how to swim? God, Eren, we were literally talking about this five minutes ago."

"Oh"

Jean rolled his eyes before grabbing Eren's hand and dragging him up the spiral staircase. He pulled the brunette into his bedroom and started searching through his wardrobe. Eren stood awkwardly next to the closed door and quickly glanced around the room before watching Jean. Even though the rest of the house was spotless, it was clear he wasn't the one cleaning it.

"Catch, Jaeger" he threw some swimming trunks in his direction and took off his shirt. He looked over at the other and grinned, "Tch. Stop gawking at me already."

"I- eh, I wasn't!"

"Of course not." He rolled his eyes and looked downwards, biting his lip. "Y'know... I'm just gonna go and get changed in the bathroom." He walked past Eren, ruffling his hair on his way out.

"O- okay!"