Chapter 9

"Hey, Eren! Saw Annie's video of you, HILARIOUS!"

"Are you guys really gay?"

"Nooo! Jean can't be gay! He's to hot!"

"Jean! Date me instead!"

"I don't know why you're all so surprised, it's obvious Eren is gay. I mean just look at him"

"That's true"

"But what about Jean?"

Eren sat down in the corner next to Jean, chewing on his lip nervously. A small group of people surrounded them. Eren shuffled a little closer to Jean who was leaning back in his chair with his feet up on the table.

"So Eren, you top or bottom?" Asked Reiner, causing a bunch of people to laugh and Eren's cheeks to turn bright red.

He shuffled in his seat awkwardly, squeezing Jean's hand, "I eh-"

"Wait, I thought you two hated each other?"

"Well I-"

"Maybe they've been dating for ages but we just didn't know!"

Eren chewed on his thumb and leaned closer to the other, it started to feel kind of stuffy in there...

Jean removed his feet from the table and placed an arm around Eren's waist. "Yeah, we're dating. Obviously. Yes I'm gay, also pretty obvious."

"B-but why Eren?" Piped up a small girl.

"Yeah, he's so fucking-"

"Gorgeous?" Jean said as he shot Reiner a look.

"I was going to say annoying. Or bratty. Or insane."

Jean stood up and took a step towards the blond, letting go of Eren and forming his hands into fists. "Well it's a good thing you didn't say that because otherwise you would be unconscious right now."

"Ha, fucking try it"

"You asked for it." He pulled up his sleeves and lifted a fist up in the air.

"All of you sit the fuck down right now"

Everyone froze and turned to look at the doorway. "Y-yes Levi Sir!" They all said together as they scrambled to their seats to sit down.