Chapter 10

Eren was the last out of his English class and was surprised when he saw Jean outside already waiting for him. "Had a good morning?" Jean asked, walking away from the wall he was leaning on and pulling him closer by the waist.

"Jean, I had double maths and then an English assessment. I don't think it could've been worse, "He sighed.he rested his head on the other's chest and groaned. "I have science after lunch. I think I'd rather die."

"Slight exaggeration there, Eren." He placed his hands on the other shoulders and tilted his head, "if it makes you feel better I have PE with short-ass."

Eren chuckled slightly, "good luck with that."

"Thanks." He paused before moving his arms around Eren's neck. "We could just skip lessons, y'know. Go down to the beach or something."

"Fine, but your buying lunch."

"Done." He grinned and pecked the other's nose. "So, what do you want for lunch?"

Eren joint their hands together and started walking down to the school gates. "I don't mind. Ehm, just chips I guess."

"Alright" he nodded. "You know, I don't actually know that much about you."

He shrugged, "what do you want to know?"

"Everything. I want to know absolutely everything."

"Like?"

Jean looked up at the sky and hummed. "Like... What kind of music do you like? Favourite movies? Or what about what kind of job you want to have?"

"Music... I like fall out boy, My Chemical Romace, stuff like that. I don't really watch that many movies... Zombie movies are cool, oh but I'm really bad with horror movies. I get scared too easily..."

"Too cute"

"Shut up"

"Never!"

"Ugh."