Chapter 15

Jean's POV

"Shit"

"Get Out"

I looked back at Eren, who was clinging onto me from behind. "I- I..."

"Get the fuck out of this house."

I nodded and held onto Eren's hand to drag him him out of the room. Adam mumbled something about me being a 'fag' and how he wished Jean's mother never had children. Eren turned around with his hand in a fist but I quickly pulled him out through the back door before he could do anything.

Eren turned me to face him as soon as we were outside. He bit down on his lip and shifted his weight. "W- was that your mum's boyfriend?"

I let out a slight sigh and nodded, "yeah. He's... Not the best guy in the world. And he may or may not hate me."

"He's a fucking asshole." Eren's expression softened a little as he looked down to the ground. "The way he reacted... Was that because we're both guys or...?"

"Yeah. I mean, he's like that a lot anyways, but yeah." I shrugged and turned around to keep walking. Talking about this right outside my house was awkward to say the least.

"Does your mum treat you like that?" Eren held onto my hand and walked beside me.

"No, she's super nice. But she's always at work or with Adam so I don't really see her that much."

"That sucks. Why does she even like him? I mean, he's kind of-"

"A complete dickhead?"

"Yeah."

I sighed before shrugging a little. "Well, I'm sure he's a nice guy. Just... Not to me."

"That's horrible!" He opened up his mouth to say something else but ended up sighing before grinning a bit. "Hey, do you want to go to my place?"

"Sure"

A/N

Hi guys! I'm sooo sorry that this chapter was late and also REALLY short. I've been doing artwork all week so I haven't had much time to write.

On another note, I have a rough idea on where the plot is going but if you have any requests I could always try to do them! Thank you so much for all of the votes and comments! See you in the next chapter ^-^