V 1 Character sheet Info

Just like the title says. Although i wanted to put pictures, my brain is too lazy to give my body the command.

Characters :

Main for ultimate plot:

Amora Mercia V. Sonkei

Age : 9, almost 10 in V 1.
Occupation : A student in Mayberry's.
Cause of death : Explosion.

◾️Likes : Cheap things, good food, and the simple little things in life.

◾️Dislikes : betrayed, being called useless. 4 legged animals meat.

◾️Powers/skills :
- A jack of all trades in almost any form of art. Except knitting and pottery.
- Illusion and crafting as main magic.
- Adaptful, might not get scared easily.
- Hearing abilities
- A memory and way of thinking that's a bit more advanced than the others. (Cause of the memories of her past life)
- Basic simple self defense.

◾️Weaknesses :
- Weak to loud noises.
- Gets hurt more easily cause of her body. Can't heal scars without the use of a healing item.
- low strength and stamina. Bad at many sports. Except ones that requires flexibility.
- Gets distracted easily if founded something more interesting.
- Having some slight trust issues and disliked being too emotional.
-Lack of self care from danger.

◾️Additional info :
Being bullied, and have a not so good child hood in her past, and new life. She gets excited over the littlest things that she found interesting. She will always use every opportunity to get her way while sometimes solving other problems. Knows that her punches will not hurt that much, so she'll hit her victim's vital points. Likes the rush of adrenaline to clear her mind. Her dark humor came from her habit of imagining death or danger to other people, including herself. And her mind might get messed up when she's in creative mode. Likes aquatic animals very much. Although bad at sports and running, she had Yurim as her teacher. Likes to give head pats to people as thanks.

Rein-Kun

Name : Raymond.
Age : 7 in V 1.
Occupation : a student in another branch of Mayberry's.
Role : Unspecified

◾️Likes : His sister, not wasting a lot of time. To the point.

◾️Dislikes : Everything and everyone that's suspicious, someone who mocks his sister.

◾️Powers/skills :
- Good at detecting danger.
- Obvious phenomenal time magic.
- For a kid his age, he have some strong morals.
- Good at playing board games.
- Have some lessons of self defense, and had a good defense mechanism.

◾️Weaknesses :
- That sister complex.
- Really wants to avenge everything, but managed to hold it in.
- If someone's faster enough to shatter his stance, he will be weakened.
- Getting confused easily by unpredictable moves.
- Seeing a weakling got hurt.

◾️Additional info :
The little boy who cared too much for his sister. But not without false reasons. A prodigy who appreciates someone who'll treat everyone fairly. Might get a bit too serious when it comes to jokes. Thought of his sister's every action as cool. Gets embarrassed when praised too much.

Yurim Xingfen

Age : around the same age as Amora.
Occupation : A student at Mayberry's.
Role : Villainess in Ave's route.