C 26

"Bring the kids in ! Hurry up will ya slow asses. Or else the lady boss will be pissed !."

"Y-yes sir !. Come on, quick get here you brats !."

*A whole lot of children stepping*

*sighs* How many days has it been since we're all stuck here ?.

Tch, i knew i shouldn't have let my little brother play with those kids. Yet he kept insisted that they are his good friends. Yeah good. Good for you to be caught by them. If you weren't my brother, I'll probably let them just take you like that.

But here I am. Walking beside you, the sleepy little brat. Am i a good brother or what for slowing my pace just for you huh ?. Please don't sleep again. Or else those guys will be taking extra care for you. Like how they handled those unfortunate kids again.

Ah, where even are we ? Who are those guys ? How many days has it been since we're stuck here ? What are they planning to do ?

I don't know. And honestly i tried not to care. I'm just an eleven year old boy that also got captured trying to save my brother. The other kids that were also here, said that they were playing with a bunch of weird suited kids before they were captured. The same kids that wore some weird patterns as the ones who played with my little brother.

After spending time here, i also noticed that these rough guys also wore the same patterns as those kids. But only as a one piece logo. They said it was a black crescent moon.

I'm goddamned hungry, so i say it looks like a black banana. And i haven't had a bath for days.

At this point, I don't care what i have to eat. Those guys there only gave us 2 small portions of porridge every day. Of course some of the kids here felt that it wasn't enough. Some asked for more, some tried to take from the others, some are too afraid to even speak. The silent ones are the ones who suffered more. Cause some of them are too exhausted to get up cause of malnutrition.

Those kids will then be taken somewhere far from here. None of us knew where, but they never came back. So right now, I'm always making sure that me or my brother won't get taken away by them. The other kids knew too, so each to their own i guess.

Oh, and about escaping, we tried that. We failed. The end.

We can't even do magic since they made us eat something when we're all knocked out. They also forced us to touch a strange magic ball everyday. After we touched that ball, it felt like all of my energy are drained. I'm even surprised i could last this long.

It's that bad. And I'm sure any of the kids here couldn't think of anything else, since like me, they're stressed out.

"Sir, the last batch is ready now !"

"Good good, bring them here too !."

It's also been an hour since a new group of kids were brought here. Who knows where they came from. Probably taken from their homes just like me and my brother. They all looked the same, tired and helpless. Probably because of that thing that they made us eat.

Well, they all looked the same in my eyes. Except there's this one girl who looked fine. Calm even. She just looked very curious of this place, and i think she's not scared to be here. Weird. Eh, whatever. There are all sorts of kids here. All i care is for the well being of me or my brother.

"All right. All children have been brought sir !."

"Good, prepare to take off now !. And make sure none of these little shits escape !."

"Understood Sir !."

Ah... It seems we are going somewhere else now. But why though ? For their next plan ? Are we gonna die yet ?.