V 2 C 47

*it's not fully edited since its over 9000! -words*

Have you ever thought that being the heroine of an otome game is easy ?.

You know, you'll be given some cool special powers that signifies you're indeed the heroine, everyone will atleast like you, guys will fawn over you, your enemies even if they only did little wrong to you, will be punished like several times stronger.

Your future is set on a bright one with a handsome capture target or the harem route. You'll be guaranteed future happiness, in the cost of having some sad backstory or other special type of background, with the addition of having to abide to the rules of their world. But hey, you'll get your happily ever after because you're the special heroine. No one's gonna judge you because by the end of everything, all your enemies will disappear and everybody even the animals or other creatures will love you.

Nice.

That is the life of the heroine. The world will revolve only to you, listening to your every bid unconsciously. Everyone will find you interesting, even the players who played the game will think so too. Because even the heroine is just an empty shell of a pathetic self insert lonely player that doesn't have that much of a love life. Who probably couldn't even speak normally to their crushes for a good minute.

Ouch, did i hit a sore spot ? Well pity for you.

Then again, even if the heroine is not guaranteed to have all of that in her future, you'll know that atleast she will be fine in the future. It's not like she's gonna ever die too, cause let's face it. The 'heroine sacrifice' scene in otome games are rigged like a typical Shounen anime. You'll 'die' then somehow you'll be resurrected, not really dead, reincarnated, etc. So, not really dead.

And so, the current heroine of this otome fashion game, that is Belle Enge. A really cute lolita like, bubbly, heroic, kind and naive type of heroine. That's what she is. Or, atleast what the original was supposed to be like.

Somehow, a guy reincarnated into her body. A fine grown male specimen that is probably in his mid to late twenties is stuck inside the body of a little girl. And to makes things worse, that girl was the heroine of this game world. He couldn't believe it when his friend told him about what he is and what was supposed to happen in his future.

To be honest, getting isekaied isn't so bad. He doesn't have to work, he doesn't have to handle his rent or many problems, or handle some reckless teens with his job. Sure he misses his close friends, his mother and brother, electricity, and probably the stash of beer that he had on his freezer.

But hey, now he's living pretty healthy. He finally experienced what it's like to have a dad, he got some special magic powers that's pretty convenient and useful, the scenery around his current house is nice. Although it's a bit lonely there, it's not like the feeling of emptiness and loneliness that adults have when they've grown up like he used to feel.

Overall it's pretty noice.

Hmm, nice. Yes, it was figuratively nice to be a heroine-

"My lady ! You can't ! Please don't ruin that dress, it's brand new !." Maid

"Oh god I'm stuck, i can't move, why is the fabric so thick, why is this all so TANGLED-FUC-" Belle

"I'm sorry my lady, but you may not utter a single curse word now that you're in this house. Especially in front of the young master, please i beg of you. You're just a young girl, why do you must curse very much ?." Maid

"Tch, i don't really care about that bratty fox kid. And FYI, blame my dad that i have such a mouth." Belle

"*Sighs* Very well my lady if you say so. Just let me help you untangle those threads." Maid

Reincarnated In An Otome Fashion Game (on Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें