C 18

A/N : i decided to draw some sketches of events in this book from now on.

It will mostly be 10 minutes sketches like this one, but this piece is a back view of Amora when she kinda peeked on the investigation unit. I kinda darkened it for the mood.

Day 28 :

"Kimi wa dekinai,dekinai,dekinai ko.

The most useless child in this world.

La la la la~

That's what they all said. Yet here i am, celebrating on a successful mission. And the reason why it was so successful was because of my brain, and not-so useless magic powers.

.

The maid was found dead in her room. With a shattered cyanide bottle beside her hand. And many, many, scattered pieces of regret letters that's written by no one else, but moi.

I still didn't know who found her first, but this matter was brought quickly to the nearest police/guard unit there is.

They did an investigation in her room. They really did their job seriously, i mean, i know it's because there's a dead person. But they even brought a guy that can see moments before a person's death.

Fufu~ fortunately, he can only see 10 seconds of moments before a death happens.

I saw him made a projection of the maid just before she died.

However, luckily the maid was shown to be holding the cyanide bottle near her mouth before she fell to the floor. Just like that, the bottle shattered and she was on the ground. A bit of a thud sound can also be heard.

With this her suicide is more convincing.

Oh yeah, she probably checked & tested the content of the bottle herself just to see if the content was still the same or not. Well, since she did try to poison me with the bottle. And i did not have any reaction when i drank the tea, so, no wonder she acted that way.

But before she could even react, she fell like that. Oho.

They checked other stuff too.

Like, they tried to gain some fingerprints by putting those special powder all over the place. Only to find the maid's. Cause i used some gloves.

How you like dem apples ?

Oh oh ! They even checked and compared the handwriting in the letters with her usual writing style to check if it was hers or not. And they confirmed that it was in fact, hers.

Aha, they also asked about the matters regarding of the content inside the letters to the other servants who usually worked with her, and some other staff who also usually met her.

Guess what ? All of the people that were questioned answered the same. They all confirmed that she was truly deeply in love with my pops. And they have heard from herself that she would rather die than to never get my pop's hand in marriage.

All of this was really amusing. I need to hold my laughter when everyone gave their 'accurate' reports about her behavior to the investigation unit.

(Thank you for giving me a face that could hide emotions well)

The detective even felt a slight cringe hearing their truthful claims. I could guess how he felt judging by his face when the servants told all sorts of delusional cheesy love plans that the maid had told them.

Even so, they also asked my father and mother about this. My father and mother just responded they didn't even know her. In fact, they claimed that she was not in the list of servants that they've hired. Thus she was also busted for illegally trespassing into the property of this household.

It was found out later that she had work here for 6 months. And when the servants first met her, she successfully convinced the crowd that she's just a newbie who came here out of a one sided love for my father. She wore the mask of a naive yet careful girl. Key word: A Mask.

Oh you cliche maiden. Telling all your intentions truthfully without any safety filters... i don't even know what to say.

Was she honest,idiotic, or just plain determined ? Who knows.

She would be a bad lawyer or defendant if she ever came to a court.

But still, there's something that's bugging me since the day i met her. Where did she get the cyanide ?

It's obviously something that's not easy to be found around here. Although I've searched her mind, there was no trace of the supplier or the place of purchase for the item.

Was her memory wrong ? Or... did she get her memory erased ?

Damn, i should read some news or listen to the other's chit chats more.

Maybe i could ask Lyra for some information, since she's the main place for people to accidentally tell their secrets.

......

Wait, how did she also get in here ? Did she smuggle herself on her own or is there a third party that helped her ?

Did i thought of this matter too much ? She's dead now. And I'm alive with my family.

Curse you doubt and anxiety !

Nope nope nope, stop thinking of that for now.

All that matters now are one, she's gone. Two, the investigation is over by a confirmed suicide case. Three, there's only 2 days left till i go back to school. And four, my future plans for a sweet ride in life.

Yeah... there's also the matter with upcoming events of the main characters. I forgot those could also change the future of this world badly.

Sighs*, i guess I'll have to save the world or do stuff i guess... maybe... i don't know. I'm just tired of this mess."

_______________________

A/n: i might put the original image later when wattpad is fixed.