C 11

Day 15 :

"I finally have taken a day off from my training, and decided to make some accessories with Lyra. It was a fun day.

We went to some arts n' crafts store in the streets near our mansion. With some secret guards spying on me and Lyra of course. I bet they didn't know that i have noticed their locations since we're halfway to the stores.

But hey, i think it's better to just ignore them. Since i still can do my own stuff, and they'll only intervene when I'm in danger.

Oh yeah, when we walked on the streets, some people would glance at me in a weird way. I think they blushed a little, and gave some D'aww look to me. No wonder. I'm cute you know, so thanks for the appreciation of my beauty.

And for a side note, Amora rarely goes outside other than going to her school. And she sometimes didn't take care of her appearance enough to make people notice her cuteness. (Cough,cough, those bland white dresses)

But to be honest, their stares are really annoying. I'm feeling some heavy anxiety whenever people stare at me like that. Cause you know , some of them would think of doing something else with me.

And goodness, some blood will be spilled when that happens. But it will not be mine. I know that.

In addition to that,oh my god, I've found the ultimate kids painting and sewing set in those stores. If i was a gnome, i would have barfed some rainbows from my mouth. As i said once in the prologue , i like drawing. And some other kind of art too.

Hmm, maybe i should become a designer here ? Or a producer maybe ?.

What to choose..."

Day 16 :

"Ohoho~ i found something interesting today. One of the secret guards from yesterday are actually standing beside Lyra this morning.

And his face....oh my poor guy....

He's like a red tomato who stutters when he's in front of Lyra. But his face had a stern expression on them. But well, he's trying so hard to hide it, that it's pitiful.

Goodness Lyra, what did you do to the poor man ?. He's a mess you know.

I don't know if he liked your beautiful face,smile,caring nature,or lively and cheerful attitude, or all of the above. But Lyra, please, why must you be the dense type.

If Lyra was the heroine of this otome world, nothing much will change since she has the same attitude as a heroine.

But you know, when i asked her who's that man to her, she actually answered my questions with some warm look in her eyes. I guess she does have a soft spot for him.

Aww, cute.

Ok ok, the man's name is Jonathan joesta- nope nope. Wrong one.

His name is Jonathan Morse. According to Lyra, he came in here 2 years ago. He's a special guard that was assigned to be the one at station near my area. He specialized in close combat and blending in. Well, so much for the blending in for yesterday.

But my father assigned him as one of the guards near my place, because he has some nice reflexes and intuition. And he also saved Lyra and some other maids from bandits 3 years ago when they tried to stole one of my father's important design recipe.

'He could look really scary if he was serious about something' said Lyra.

'But he's a good guy who wants some justice.' Said Lyra again.

Well, i think I'll have to see it myself if he really wants to be with her. Cause if he hurt Lyra, i will search and put on a curse for him to make him suffer.

Even though i see Lyra sometimes as a tool for searching things, she's one of the people that i promised to protect for Amora.

And i will not Lie if I've made some serious promises. But for Lyra herself...

'I think of him as a hero. And he would always jokingly said that he liked me. Which i think was kinda funny every time he did it. Man, that guy's a jokester alright.'

.
.
....................

Lyra...

Oh lord, may Sir Jonathan Morse be given patience, peace, and a happy life every time he has to put up with Lyra's denseness."