C 23

*might contain censored rude words* *i also added a picture*

It's been 2 weeks since the first day of school. How days passed fast.

And i have been in good terms with Yurim. She's really not that bad, and she actually listened to my advice to not be so annoying or persistent to someone. She's still learning, and she got a long way to go.

As for Eddie, well... I don't know if he noticed, but i knew that he had been stalking me for the last few days. I guess he didn't know huh.... What a dork. He's probably either wanted to get revenge on me while investigating on my activities, or he's just curious and wanted to know more about me.

But the second option is kinda impossible for him. So let's just assume that he's searching for the best way to pay me back.

On the other hand, I've got other problems. More important ones.

Whenever every one introduced themselves to me, they definitely didn't know who i was before i showed my face. So when they talked to me, and got to the part where they talked about their powers, i can just smile. And told them who i really am. Slow, clear, yet firmly.

Those faces are priceless. I like to see those kind of disbelieve look more often. It fits those that ridicule others often.

Ahh, but from parts of Amora's memories from getting bullied, some of the people that tried to introduced themselves to me are one of them. The bullies, the perpetrators, those little shi-

I really hate them you know. And that's a lot coming from me. If it's just actual silly pranks, sarcasm, or harmless stuff, i wil casually let it pass and laughed it off. But now, after i regained more of Amora's bullied memories, i feel like beating these little guys and gals.

Really, children your age are supposed to just play but be cautious. Yet all of them are kids of those high influencers with the stable average power level of a normal guy.

Just because they saw my real face, they treated me a bit better ?. Damn, sometimes i forgot that this world was a world where Beauty affects everything. From their way of living, to the children and adults, even animals and food, all of them must've been seen as beautiful. Or else... Well, you could probably met a similar fate like the extremely depressed and prude Ivana Roselia.

You know what happened to her when she didn't maintain her condition and kept her life steady. Like her, you'll probably get ridiculed,mocked, or bullied if you don't have any power,talent, or Beauty.

Well, in my last world, things like this also happen oftenly. However, it was not this extreme. Cause here, if you offend someone accidentally or not, they'll probably challenge you into a level 1-3 styling contest.

Which seems harmless and funny to the outsiders that haven't played the game, but we all know the consequences of these kind of battles. Like in the past, when i saw those disfigured or disabled people in Plato Island...

It's the consequences if you lose. In here, it's not killed or be killed, it's success and be famous or lose and rot in the sewers. Between them both, i don't think they are such good ideas. Cause if you win or lose, the benefits of the deal that you made only benefited one person. And that is the winner.

While the loser must do whatever the winner's want as long as it doesn't break a country rule. Although, i do feel it would be fun if i could win and order some jerks around...

No, no, it's still not that fair. I have to be rational !

... .... .....

Ahem, let's speak of other problems now.