Extra story : A maid's happiness

Hello~ it is i, Lyra the maid !

It's been a long time since my little miss had recovered. And her attitude is better than ever. You see, she's behaving more and more like a lively child than she was in the past.

I'm glad that an event like that could actually turn my little miss into a slightly normal girl !

Isn't my little miss cute ? She even started to come out and go with me to the market. She even stopped wearing her borin- plain white dresses again. I'm happy !

Since the day i came, she was only a little baby. I miss those days when her little chubby arms would yank my dress. Ah~ so cute.

And then she grew up and something bad happened to her. I can't really say what it is, but from what i saw on that day, i found her crying on the ground with a blue starry cape beside her. I don't know what happened, who or what made her cry, nor who's the owner of that cape. Cause when i tried to find clues or ask the others, even with the help of Madam Aiko and the others, we found nothing.

However, we know for a fact that my miss started acting weird. Like, she would locked herself up in her rooms for days. Her cheerful attitude is no more. She rarely speak to anyone even with her own family.

I'm sad seeing her like that. And i really don't know what's the cause of it. That's why, i will do whatever i can as her maid to make her feel better !

And maybe my progress came to bear fruit after all this time. My miss is finally having fun on her own. *sniffs* I really want to cry tears of joy, but my miss said that i shouldn't cry that much.

After all, a loyal servant's happiness is when their masters are well. Even if some of us deny it, we can't hide the truth when our masters appreciated what we have done for them. A servant that cared for their masters will do everything that they can for their master's well being. At least that's what i, Lyra the great, believed.

Like that one time when i accidentally fell down the stairs, but my little miss along with Sir Morse came to my rescue. I know it's normal for Sir Morse to help me, but it's not for a little girl like my miss !

As a person who can do magic, I'm ashamed that my miss felt like she needed to help me stich up my wound. Even though my skin is slightly ripped on my left leg, she didn't hesitate to help me cure it. I really didn't want to trouble her with anything, cause after all, anyone that had a piece of magic in them can regenerate their bodies naturally if it wasn't so serious.

Yet she quickly sprayed some medicine, patched my skin, and then poured some of her healing potions to help me. I never knew my miss could do such a thing in a quick and clean way. I don't even remember if she can do this or not. Then again, my miss had locked herself up in her room sometimes. Maybe she practiced it herself.

In that moment, i cried. Not because it hurts, but because of my miss.... And remembering her circumstances... What a cruel joke she had to indure.

You see, it's true that my miss was given lesser magic or weak powers since the day she was born. In addition to that, she can't... This is heavy...

Her body can't regenerate like any of us. She can't heal herself. And it was said that she had a 5% chance of leveling up or getting stronger with her powers.

She had some health problems when she was 3 years old. Her immunity to illnesses and other injuries are very much, slower and her body was very vulnerable. That's why Sir Ronaldo is very protective of her.

When i saw her came back from the forest alone to gather materials for leveling up, a part of me felt a little broken. Why ?

She's a little girl that's covered with many scars for life.