V 2 C 53

A/N:*I edited this at 2 AM so excuse the mistakes

"Excuse this slave for intruding, your royal highness the 2nd prince."

"Yes, what is it ? Can't you see I'm busy playing a game by myself ?."

"I'm sorry your highness, but the Tsar asked me to tell you that all members of the royal family must be ready to get out and attend the ball."

"Tch, father really forced me to come when i didn't even want to."

"P-please your highness! The Tsar might become angry and punish us all if you decided not to attend on the appropriate time again !."

"Oh? And what's it to me ? It's not like i care enough for your petty lives. *Frowns in disgust*"

"I-I your highness-*scared*"

*SOUND OF HEAVY FOOTSTEPS AND A BANG ON THE DOOR*

"SECOND PRINCE ! COME OUT RIGHT NOW AND GET READY TO ATTEND THE BALL WITH ME OR I'LL RANSACK YOUR MONTHLY ALLOWANCE-"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT- ugh father...."

Outside of the room, was a tall man with muscular features. His body wad sculpted like a chad, a beautiful beard with its sides braided was on his face. He was wearing a crown with extremely expensive jewels, and it's probably heavy but he didn't felt it was. A large royal furry cape covering his back. Overall he's adorned in the colors of dark red, black, royal blue, purple, and gold. A fitting palette that obviously shows he was royalty, the supreme leader of the country.

But alas his face is filled with redness from anger. This 2nd prince, this son of his, is still doing whatever he wants even when the big event already started. This 2nd prince of his, looks like him very much when he was young. Although he had to admit that this child was more beautiful than him.

That's why he doted on him very much than the other kids. He probably spoiled him too much that he got this stubborn attitude. He regretted it a bit, but the wheat had already turned to bread, so he could only knock some sense into him.

"Father, I don't want to go. It's BORING! There's nothing to do and the other kids there are usually stupid or also boring. Ugh just like their parents that are like roaches scattering to approach me."

The Tsar raised his hand and pinched his temple, feeling as if he can't refute what his son said, but he's starting to get a headache from him.

"Listen father, 1st brother isn't gonna come cause he's busy. While 3rd sister was sent away to study months ago. My other sisters are only teenage girls, they won't understand me. Aren't i the best kid left in the palace then ? But it's not fun being the only best kid left when there's no one else who can get as high as me. *speaks in an arrogant tone*"

Did he just hear his son's narcissistic tendency act up again ? He sighed and thought that he really spoiled him too much. Because he looked so much like his father when he was young, people praised him for everything that he's done. Even little ones here and that, obviously they're leeches and boot lickers. But this child of his, he actually knew that they were empty compliments yet he still accepted them and was even delighted.

The king sighs, he had enough of his son, so he just picked him up with one hand and stride away to the entrance to the royal ball. His son being the bratty brat he is, complained all the way through and refused fiercely. But when he saw the king's glaring eyes, he finally went quiet and pouted his mouth.

When they arrived at the royal entrance, there are several others waiting for them. The Queen, the 1st consort and the 3rd consort, and the twin princessess. There are actually 5 more members of the full royal family, but most of them are too busy to attend. Or some of the 'forgotten' ones are forbidden to come.