C 24

Ah yes.... Time pass really fast yet again.

It's been almost 2 months since the James incident. My name was even well known in the school. I don't know what they called me, but i guess it's something scary judging by the faces that they made whenever i walked past them.

As for James, he's been stalking me. Cousins are alike huh...

But don't worry, he's afraid of me. I can assure that. And i bet like Eddie in the past, he's also trying to find ways for revenge. I don't blame him for being afraid though. If i saw my own face that day, I'll probably be scared too.

Not gonna lie, since my facial features are almost the same as my mama's, I'll probably inherent her creepy smile. I wonder if Rein-Kun is also like that. But i wish he didn't have it.

I don't want to see that kind of face on him. It will probably looked too weird.

Oh, and regarding the matters of my mother....

Right now, I'm sitting in front of her. We're having a small tea party you see. But it's not just the tea that was overheated. The atmosphere around us is making me uncomfortable.

You see, we're chatting in a homely yet popular cafe/bar in Rose Palace. Why we are here ? My mother said it's been too long since we last came here. And she said that someone will send a package of my phospor dust here. Of course, after waiting for a long time, who wouldn't want to hurriedly open and check their package ?. I'm still a 9 years old after all.

At first we only chatted a few chit chats here and there while waiting for our food. That is until my mother brought up the James and the maid incident.

She spoke about them gleefully without a trace of pity nor hate. She sounds like she's mocking them.....

Did she... Did she knew who killed the maid ? Did she discovered my deeds ? How-

No, stay calm. Remember, your mother in this world is a little weird in the head. And as her child, you must make sure that she's fine. You promised Amora that you won't judge her family too often.

And about the James incident, she was called to my school after James had reported what I've done to him. When she heard about that matter, her face looked.... Horrifying. She's smiling at the principal and James with that smile. The one that made me felt Unease whenever i saw them.

She intimidated them i guess. As for the james who kept slandering and taunting me when i first came in, he frozed up. Just like stone. Hah, always knew you were the weak one.

Before anyone had started to say anything, i quickly made a proposition to the principal. Stating what James had done to me in the past. The bullying, the stuff breaking, and all of that isolation. I told him that James, and his so called 'friends' are the ones who made me resort to my actions and behavior now.

Some are a bit exaggerated, but i managed to make it believable with my acting.

All of those watching and reading soap operas are useful huh...

The principal didn't understand at first, and said that James, his nephew, had always been a sweet boy. And James being the little shit he is, proudly and smugly told his uncle that he did nothing wrong, and it was me who's just mad at him.

He claimed that he was innocent. His acting's not bad either. It's something that you would expect from a spoiled two faced arrogant brat.

The principal was mad at first and almost wanted to slap me. But alas, he forgot one simple thing. My mother was here.