Book 3; Chapter 9

I had so many questions running thrugh my mind and how the fuck did they knew Zora and when would they had meet him.. So many fucking questions I have to for my parent's but the only person I know is my husband and he could explain everything to me...

"ZORA!!!!!" I yelled from the bedroom door~
"Yes, Aryna!?" he said while comming up to the door.
"Wha, when did you even meet my parent's??" I said trying to make a sentence out.
"Your parent's and hgow I meet them?" he said with a confused look on his face.
"Read this letter then and tell you tell me?" I gave him the letter.

Meanwhile~~

He took the letter and started to read it after wards he looked at me with an answer.

"This was my father Zorari he kept it short for Zora then that's when he named me Zora, he gave me half of his name", he said while holding a pictiture on the back of the paper with his name written there!
"WHAT THE FUCK!!" I said loundly then grapped it and tossed it into the fire pit and got close to my love.
"I was confused so I wanted to know who it was.. and I love you my beloved husband" I said while wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling myself up to kiss him on the lips.
He picks me up after the kiss and carries me in the bridal style, as he looks at me and we reach our bed he sits down and puts my body on top of his lap and tells me that everything is from the past and were living our life now with each other.. He didn't remeber much when he was a child so he wanted us to make a great life for our kids and make sure they know that were here for them...

After some time we enede up kissing and feeling each other and how I wanted him so fucking baldy since we had sex on our honeymoon but I also loved having him to all myself and not share him.

Adult Addiance You have been warned!!!!!

Zora started to undress me from what I was wearing and started kissing my boobs while he was udressing my pants and as soon as he laid me down on the bed he sat over the top of me and started to take off his shirt while I was biting my lower lip and started to unbockle his pants and play with his dick and making him get really hard after some time I took off his pants as he hovered his dick over my face and I started to suck him away as he moaned my name while I was getting him wet and hard at the same time I wanted my pleasure to so he switched himself from his balls touching my face as I sucked his dick very well even deep throughted some what times while he started to play with my pussy he started off with licking my clit then the he stated to rup his thoump on my clit making me shake of pleasure while Iwas sucking his balls and he was very felt amzing insize of my mough next thing I knew he put his fingers inside of my pussy and started finguring me from slow to coming to very fast.. he woudl make me cum very fast and would do that none stop then I started to rup his dick fast and faster till he wasen't able to handle it any more and he came... after that we were kissing... he bit my boobs an started to drink my blood from there while his other hand was placed on my pussy and he was making sure that I was still wet for him.. then he spreeeded my legs oppen and made himself contrable as he placed his dick to my pussy and he oppened my pussy lips oppen so he could see my inside as he sticked his tip inside of me and started to crost me very hard aggainst the bed after fucking on the bed for a long while he moved us to the dresser and he fuckked me on the dressers none stop then we moved to the closset and fucked there and finally we ened up fucking in the shower for a long time.... he came so many times evrytime we would fuck and finally he was at his limit till he came agsin and we went to the bed and that's when he burst my pussy with his cum that was overflowing out of my wet pussy with his sperm...!

End of Adult adance scene!