Book 3; Chapter 7

After some time in Italy, we came home and one we got there everthing was too quite... it was weird for us so we went up to our room and dropped off our lugage next we went back down only place we could think that everyone could be in is the kitchen; me and Zora went to the kitchen and saw all darkness and the next thing we knew everything sounded very loud!

"Welcome Back and they jumped out and turned on the lights", said Carla!
We had an  amazing party going on and even our kids seemed like they grew older since they looked like 5 years old of our son and for our daughter she looked like she was 15 years old... I was confused! then I looked over to Zora and he noticed that I was lost and so he asked me walk with him so he can explain everything that is going on here and why our kids grew from what the last time we saw them..

~~Story time~~

    He satarted off saying that when we went on our honeymoon technically we were living in Italy for  the past 3 years and our time was so different that every day was almost like a new year almost... In Europe, Italy their time is very different from American's time! So when when we went there we actualy lived there and I wanted to sujprise you on where I came from Aryyna... I hope your not mad at me and Carla calledme when you where sleeping telling me that our kids are amazing and that they have and were behaving for the past three years...I love you Aryna and I wanted you to learn a little bit of Italian....!

~~End of story time~~

Aryna's POV;
     I head him out and I shock my head that I wan't mad at him and I wanted to tell him something and that I knew he would get shocked if, I tell him that I am from Ukraine, Europe!
I told him to follow me to our bedroom and I closed the door behind me and I tolld hkim that I wanted to talk about where I came from Europe, I came here to start off fresh with my parent's but they died and ever since then.... You took me in and of that came to this... I moslty don't remeber much of my country... but I love you Zora with all my heart and on our  first year of being married "That is three years" I would love us to go to Ukraine so you can see  where I came from since I seen where you came from!
End of POV;

He did look suprised as I mention before but he wasn't mad he actually had mentioned going to Ukraine long time ago but I forgot till I mentioned where I came from... we huged and kissed after that we went back down to see Carla and our kids where already asleep so we talked and ate something more like drank blood... and talked to Carla.... she was happy that we were back home and she wanted us to show her some pictures witch I wanted to show her... and so I did she seemed very happy that we took a nice trip and had fun....

Hello guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter... I wanted to say that I tried to make this chapter and explain a couple of things... but still I hope you liked it! Thank you for reading and i'll make sure to get the next chapter is out tonight!