Part 8

After Aryna passed out of shock when i told her that she was pregnant... I hope she knows that it's my child she's caring. Then she woke up and I went to get Carla, to see if she can able to see how far Aryna is with her pregnancy.... I hope she can able to tell her; I am so fucking scared...What if the baby drains her blood since it can be human or vampire?? I had so many questions that I can't able to think straight when I heard Aryna scream so fucking loud I heard her scream before but it wasn't this bad before though. 

I used my speed to get to our room and I noticed that Aryna became paler than before I put her in bed... Carla told me to give my blood to Aryna... I was confused at first and not sure of what to say. I looked at her and  I read her thought while I let Aryna drink from me. 

~Carla's Thought~

Aryna needs your blood since the child isn't human, the child needs the taste of his fathers blood to other to grow one that is done the child would not drain Aryna any more than the child has done.

~End of Carla's Thought~

Its been four months since Aryna was started to get better and her pregnancy started to get away from the pain and I  hardly ever left her side since I knew that my child would want my blood. 

She would cuddle up to me every time she slept and she would say that she loved me very much and that she can't wait to have my child!!

That would mean that there will be a tiny version of me or Aryna around this castle. I can't wait to be a father soon, she only need to wait for five more months then she will be delivering the child.