Book 2; Chapter 4

After explaining everything to my daughter was a re-leaf that she understood and now me and her are playing on making breakfast for our dad well... her dad and the love of my life...We went to see Carla there and we all made breakfast for Zora and me and Arora went to our bedroom as we stepped in he was still sleeping... I took the tray out of our daughters hand and I told her to go a head and jump on her dad too wake him up.  

*Arora's POV*

          As my mommy took the tray out of my hands and told me to go wake daddy up I was more than happy to wake him up...I used all of my energy to run to the bed and jumped, once I did that I was jumping on the bed and soon he opened his eyes and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into a hug... I looked at him with a sorry for blaming you for everything especially for mommy being gone... He just smiled that he had read my mind and I read his as well that's why he smiled. 

End of Arora's POV**

He then sit up with Arora sitting on the bed beside him as  I came closer with the tray he stood up and went to me and picked me up in bridal style and took me to the bed and set me down while i was holding the tray and we all started to eat together in the room. 

Once again i'm sorry for making this chapter a little short but at least its somethings you can read..... I hope you enjoyed the first book as well!