Book 2; Chapter 1

It has been a half a year since Aryna has been passed away and me and Arora have been having trouble loving each other she blamed me that her mother died. But I tried so fucking hard to make her understand that I tried saving her before she passed away once she gave birth to her.
She would run off to her mother casket that is open so she could see her face and cry and wishing she was here alive as a human or a vampire she didn't care.

One hour of Arora crying she heard a sound coming from the room, she looked at the casket and noticed that her mother was gone and then she looked over to the window she noticed it was open.  Then something flew through the window and Arora screamed so damn loud.
"Ahhhhhhhh, what are you and what do you want from me?" She scremed so loudly that even Zora her father came in.
"Wh-what-what's wrong?" he said then looked up and noticed a familiar figure in front of him.
"A-ary-aryn-aryna!"He said while looking to the familiar fugre then at the cofin and he knew it was her.
"Hello, love!" she said while walking toward Zora and giving him a hug then kissing him none stop. Then she goes over daughter and tells her that I was her mother and that I was trying,to wake up when your father gave me his blood and I went into a coma. I huged my daughter then Zora hugged both of us.