Part 5

As I got up from the bed and finally was siting on the bed facing Zora, he looked like he had to tell me something very important. Since this was the first time, I ever his voice very low and calm in a long time...

"What is it, Zora?!" I asked him why I reached out to hold his hand.

"I might have mentioned this to you three years ago that your my mate, but you fell asleep and probably didn't hear me then!" He said with dark blood red color eyes.

"Y-yo-you-your...m-ma-mate!!!" I was nervous to even say it!

"Yes, your my mate when I first found you before you passed out I carried you back here and that's when I found out that your my mate not my pet." He said as his eyes went to you!

"I wasn't surprised!" I said very calmly.

"Why is that?" He seemed surprised as his eyes widen!

"The night you told me that I was your mate, I knew that when I went back to sleep, over time I started to develop feeling for you Zora. I just pushed them away so you wouldn't notice." I looked up at him with a big warm smile.

"Aryna! I love you so damn much." He said while he got on the bed and hovered over me and started to kiss me so damn passionately.

"Aryna!" he said.

"Yes, Zora!?" I said while having my hands on his chest.

"May I mark you as being mine and only mine?" He said as he got his fangs out.

"YES!" I said.

**Mature Audience** If your under 18+ or 21+ please don't read! This scene is very detailed.

*YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!*

As he bit me; I felt so much pleasure from his fangs, I started to wrap my arms around his neck and press myself on to him. He then slips his arm under my shirt and starts playing with my boobs and I kept on mewing, under his kiss! He kept on kissing me after he had marked me... after that he took my clothes off with his super strength and then stripped himself off in front of me and i saw every inch of him...He was so damn hot and I can't believe I fell in love with a pure vampire. Who's mine forever and no one else's. He went to my ear and said that was in a whisper, "I'm gonna be a bad boy tonight to you!" Oh God! I thought. then he went to my boobs and started to kiss them and massage them while he was kissing them.. that made me turn on so damn badly. He told me to spreed my legs open so he could go in between my pussy and star playing down there he put one finger in and started to finger me slowly them went faster and faster... by the time he got his second finger in i couldn't help but say his name... Ah, Zora I can't wait anymore I wanna cum already. He told me to cum as many times as I wanted... Ah Zora I want you so damn bad.... fuck I can't help myself and I want you too. He pulls fingers out and I came by the time after coming I noticed his dick was rubbing on to my cum and started to crust himself between my flaps, and interned inside of my pussy with his big dick...after a while of him letting me relax that's when he started to bang my pussy like he was a hungry vampire who had't ate in 100 years... I loved every minuets of it.. Aryna fuck, I wanted to this to you damn badly but never fucking though i'll fuck the living shit out of your pussy tonight. hours passed since we finished fucking he came inside of me 20 times.

**END OF MATURE AUDIENCE**

Hello, I hope you enjoy reading this book. I also wanted to say that the man in chapter 4 isn't pregnant and that I didn't want people to be confused but Zora made Aryna see things, and that he was very nervous that's the type of powers Zora has as being a vampire... He even made a witch have Aryna hallucinate.. By the way if this chapter 5th is to much detail is because I am very good at writing sex senescence much better than anything else.