Part 2

Zora P*O*V

As Aryna went to sleep I told her that she's my mate that's why I had to get to her as soon as possible before anything happened to her! She was very beautiful with Brown medium length hair, Hazel eyes, her skin beige color, her face looked like a heart shape, her body was skinny but I can take care of that for her. I want her to be well feed and token good care of while I would be gone for a while. I know she's scared of me, because I am a pure vampire and most powerful one of all the other vampires combined!! The next morning I got up trying my best not to wake her up and get ready. I went into hot shower and had been in there for hours since I don't usually go out during the day light even though I can I like my darkness! He thought to himself. I took my shampoo and but in the pale hand and started to rub the shampoo in both of my hands before applying in to my hair! Then I took out my conditioner before I put the conditioner in I rinsed my head for 20 minutes straight, then applied conditioner.

When I came out of the shower I saw her open her eyes slowly and then she sit up on the king size bed. She looked around when I opened the door then she turned her head and saw me at the door!

"Ahhhh.... Why are y-y-yo--you naked for?" she smeared on top of her lungs.

Can you please stop screaming is so damn early in the fucking morning, and what never seen a naked man before your entire life? He said while coming to the bed.

"No, honestly I never seen naked guy since I never been around non besides my father." I said going down with my sadness of my father and mother dying.

*Aryna's Thoughts*

When Zora came of the bathroom that's when I saw him naked, damn hes hair was wet and all messy, his hair was medium length and pitch black, his body was pale but not like white shade of paint pale, he had muscular body, he had a six pack abs, had big ass bisects, his thighs where huge of muscle, his jawline was so perfect, and he was tall from what I would guess he was 6'5 ft tall, his eyes where blood red when he got angry but then went into brown, his lips where perfect shape of a heart. The way he looked at you he could have melted you.

*End Aryna's though*

"Aryna! You know I can read your thoughts right!" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Damn you Zora!" I said annoyed!

WATCH IT!!! He growled very loudly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to think of you as that," I said sorrily.

He got dressed when I was in my thoughts, he came out all covered up in all black, and some hint of red. His pants where tight lather pant that you can see his outline dick! His shirt was lose but it was unbutton by three buttons. Revealing his muscular chest..

Hey guys guys, I hope you enjoy reading the second chapter of my story, I try and write each of my chapter as soon as I finish one of them so you can continue to read them.