Book 2; Chapter 6

I pushed him off of me and I walked out of the room and when to my room I looked myself in there for a very long time until dawn time came around and that's when I left knowing that he was drinking right about now knowing what he did was wrong... I was done as I wrote him a letter and left the house without making any trace of me...! 

~Letter~

Dear Zora, 

I am sorry, but I can't no longer love you... you betrayed me with another female and asking me to go out with you the next day...hell no.. that wouldn't be necessary make sure to take care of your daughter I am never going to be her mother since that bitch can be the death mother and don't worry I deleted her memory of me being Arora's mother even though she is mine... Not now not ever. I wished we could have gotten married but that will never happen. and You will never able to find me ever. 

Farewell, 

Aryna

~End of letter~

It's been a full two years since I had moved on with my vampire life and I hadn't killed an animal nor any other human or creature since I drank from self and made sure that I would survive in life as a vampire.  I never once though about Zora and I'm sure he fucked almost every female he could find to have enjoyment with as I met a man who loves my vampire self and he doesn't care if I had a child as long as i can have his children he wouldn't care much and me and him are getting married tomorrow my fiance's name is Cladio Stone!