Part 3

"Aryna?" He said with a polite voice!

"Yes! What is it?" I said surprised and snapped out of my thoughts!

"I'm going to show around the house but before we can do that I will sent a maid to with some clothes and you go in the shower I already have a shampoo ready for you and all the other girl things you needed!" He said with not knowing how to respond to females well.

"Okay, I'll take my leave then to take a shower and once I got there, the bathroom was huge it was almost like another room compare to his room." I looked around in amazement.

He just smiled and went out of the room when I closed the door behind me.

I came of the shower and saw a lady standing there with clothes for me.

"Ms. Aryna", the lady said.

"Please don't call me Ms. Aryna, just call me Aryna!" I said with a smile on my face.

"I'm very sorry, Aryna. King Zora told me to address you as Ms. Aryna!" She said with a sad tone.

"What's your name?" I asked her with a friendly smile.

"I-i-it-it's Clara", she finally said.

Nice to meet you Clara... Then Zora came crashing into the room and when I was putting on my shirt at least my boobs where covered. He walked very fast towards me and picked me in bridal style and he used his super speed and we were already in the kitchen. He sat me on his lap and I felt unconquerable until he used his mind control on me that made me scoot up to his chest while I sat in lap. Then Carla brought me food that i would like to eat. I started to feel around my waist and when I looked at Zora he just had a smirk on his face. Good job my pet for behaving. I finally was done eating when Carla brought us something else to eat. I looked Zora and told him that I was full, till hes mind control told me that I wasn't full yet and I should eat more. so I ate more food that Carla brought out for us.

"Thank you very much!" he said while he looked at me.

Clara, "Any time Master!"

"Do you need anything else?" she said bowing before leaving.

"No I don't need anything at the moment". He said in his deep husky voice.

While I was eating he then started to kiss my neck and he loved my hair out of the way, and then he put his lips on my neck before stabbing me with his fangs so gently and start sucking my blood while his dick started to rub on my as while i was sitting down on his lap and a moving sound escape my mouth.

As he kept his fangs in my neck drinking me out, I slightly felt very dizzy once he was done he noticed that I was not feeling well then he soon got up from the chair caring me in bridal style and with his speed we were in his room and he laid me down.

*Three months passed*

Since I became Zora's pet. He mostly treated me like I was his forever soul mate or something like that. I didn't mind it at all. He had guest over time to time and he would get really pissed off every time someone tried to touch me, he seemed very over protective of me. I though he would be scary as the rest of the vampires that my parents told me about but ever since I became his pet, I hardly had any issues with him, and I didn't wanted to be punished or even killed. He wanted my blood I gave it to him so I din't had to get hit or anything.

One day I had my period and I didn't tell Zora but I told Carla. Who I was close to very well.

She understand and she told me that she'll try and talk to Zora about if he can handle period blood.

Next day I started my period, and I have't seen Zora for an entire week, until one day, I was asleep when i heard things being thrown all over the room, as I got out of his bed and went to the kitchen I saw him covered with his own blood because of the things he damaged around the kitchen. I walked closer to him his eyes where super red like worse that blood red. He told me to stay away from him, but i knew that he could not stand my period so I walked towards him and pulled my tan top strings down exposing my neck to him and soon I got close to him I hugged him and told him drink.

I hope that chapter 3 is good, I hope your enjoying the book so far!