Book 2; Chapter 8

Year latter! It has been a year since I have been married to Cladio and we had a lot of arguments right after we got married and so on type of shit...he would accuse me of cheating g when he was the one bringing women home and calling me his maid and all the other type of shit! I already took Cladio to the judge and we got divorced right there and now! He was refusing to do so he was put in prison for a whole another year and I got the divorcement based on what the judge told me. 

I was alone yet again... my ex-boyfriend cheated on me right in front of me and so did my ex-husband... I just want to know how my daughter is.... I wish I could see her one last time before I die at some point in my life... 

+Meanwhile+

I was lost in my though and I wasn't looking where I was going till I ran into someone. I bowed my head as I looked down to apologize and I saw a familiar face that almost looked close to my daughter's face.... but I haven't seen her in two years how could I know ho she would look like now....

*Stranger's POV*

There was a young looking miss who had a similar look that I have I lost my memory a long time ago somehow that I can't seem to remember she looked very sad and upset she also seemed like she was missing some one dear to her.... I was with my dad at the time and he was 30 feet away from me so I could ask him if she could stay with us for a while...

*End of Stranger's POV*

I walked towards my dad and asked him that there is a female out her and she looks exactly the same and could she stay with us for a while and help her out? I asked with a sad face.

Yes, she can! Arora. he said while patting her head.

I walk back tot her and told her to come with me... she did but she hardly spoke...