"I don't think you're weak." Normani dropped her eyes to her hands.

"You can't even look at me. Just fucking say it, I know you think it. You think I'm weak." Normani stayed silent. "Right. You're so fucking perfect, Normani. I'm so sorry I can't be like you." She shouted sarcastically, getting the rest of the girls' attention. "I'm the weak little friend you have. Do you even like me or do you just feel guilty for promising my mom something you can't keep? That you'd take care of me?"

"Of course I like you!" Normani stood up. Lauren rose to her feet as well.

"I think it's guilt." She moved closer to her, in her face. "You're so guilty because I fucked up my mom's peaceful mind and you, being you, think that you have to fix it. Save me all the trouble, Normani, and just admit you don't want me around. You're tired of looking after me. You think I'm weak—a waste of time."

Normani backed up a little, hurt at Lauren's words. How dare she? After all I've done for her? After the countless hours I spent worrying about whether or not she was going to even be alive? "I don't feel that way."

"Then what way do you feel? Huh, Normani? Let me guess." She put a finger to her chin and tapped it. "Hmm, you think I'm pathetic and—"

Normani interrupted. "I'm not going to stand here and listen to you bullshit this. I've never given you a reason for you to think that."

"Sure you have, Normani! You look down on me like I'm some fragile girl you have to pity because I can't—" Lauren stopped herself suddenly and looked away.

Normani glowered. "Can't what? Say what you were going to say." Lauren shook her head and Normani let out a bitter laugh. "You know what, Lauren? I think this is all what you think of yourself. You think you're weak, you think you're pathetic. And you think this because of what you were about to say—because you can't get over Camila." Lauren wiped at her eyes as Ally stood up. "And you won't ever get over her unless you let her know."

Ally put an arm around Lauren and guided her to the back, shooting a glare over her shoulder to Normani who—to Ally's surprise—wasn't smirking in victory. Rather, she looked drained and shocked at what came out of her mouth. Lauren's small cries brought Ally's attention back to her as she shut the door behind them.

Normani winced as the door shut before sinking back into the couch. She didn't care that Camila was glaring at her or that Dinah was at a loss for words. All she cared about was how she hurt Lauren.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Camila spoke up to Normani, surprising all three of them. "You can't stop calling when I'm with her to 'make sure' she's okay and now you tell her the reason she's sad is because of me?"

"It's true." Normani shrugged, a little detached from what was happening around her.

"That's none of your business."

Normani scoffed before she erupted in laughter. Dinah looked away when Camila tried to meet their eyes in confusion. "It's not my business?"

"It's not." Camila crossed her arms.

Normani chuckled. "You are in way over your head. You think everything's so fine because no one can see your little kisses behind closed doors? You think that's a relationship?"

"We aren't in a relationship."

"Trust me, I know."

"What do you know about relationships? I don't remember you having anyone in your life." Camila fired back.

Normani sat up a little, smirking into Camila's eyes. She, truthfully, was amused at how little Camila knew. "You're going to bash on my relationship skills?" She giggled. "Let's talk about yours. Who are you with right now again? Is it Lauren or Austin? Do you even fucking know?" Camila began to reply but Normani continued over her. "You think you know Lauren so well? Let me tell you right now, you don't know who the fuck she is anymore." Camila raised her eyebrows—Normani never cursed, but it was sure coming out today. "You think fucking multiple guys is healthy in a relationship? You think disappearing for months is healthy?"