I had over 2000 in cash, a Quater ounce, a Glock 17 and an extra clip on me.

The officer read me my Miranda rights as he walked me to one of the cars and sat me in the back.

I watched as they searched Carter and the car.

Eventually, the officer came back to the car and started driving us to the county.

*

*
                    Royalty Wilson|Royalty
I was in the process of getting ready for bed when I received a phone call. It was was from a number I'd never seen before but I still answered anyways.

"You've got a collect call from Ayden Graham press 1 to accept the charges if not ha-"

I pressed one before she could even finish her sentence.

"Baby?!"

"Hey mamas"

"Oh my gosh, what happened. Are you okay? Do you want me to come get yo-"

"Brat shh slow down. I'm fine, Carter and I got caught up with some drugs and some other shit. They're holding us without bond so you can't come and get me" He explained

At this point I had tears rolling down my cheeks while I listened to him speak.

"Listen lil bit, I need a favor. You don't have to do it it makes you uncomforta-"

I cut him off before he could even finish his sentence.

"What do you need me to do?"

"I can't say much but D will be over tomorrow morning to explain everything. They might hold me for a great amount of time because it turns out somebody been tipping them off about me for a while now. Someone who works for me. So all I can really trust is you and my main 4 til I know for certain who it is"

By main four I knew he meant Devin, Carter, Caleb, and Deja.

"Okay," I said with a little sniffle

"Stop crying brat. I'm okay, I promise."

I didn't bother to say anything. I tried to wipe my face but the tears kept coming.

"you have one-minute remaining"

"Lil bit I have to go. I'll y'all to you soon okay? Kiss babydoll for me"

"I love you," I said but it came out as a mumble.

However, I knew he heard me.

"I love you too brat, more than anything" was all I heard before the call disconnected.

I took a deep breath and checked the group chat with his family asking was I okay and did I hear from him.

I quickly responded to their messages before sitting my phone on the bathroom counter so I could brush my teeth and wash my face.

When I was finished I used a towel to dry my face and hands before grabbing my phone and turning out the bathroom light.

I went out into the room and placed my phone on the charger before sitting it on the nightstand then I got in bed and cuddled up to treasure placing a kiss on her forehead.

I laid there for a while just thinking, eventually, I found myself drifting off to sleep.

*

*
                     Ayden Graham|Beast
I won't even lie and a say it and say that it doesn't hurt that the first time I got to tell lil bit that I love her was over the phone.

That shit broke my heart to hear her crying like that for real but I knew this could've happened any minute with the lifestyle I live.

Whether I'm in a cell or in the streets I'm gonna make sure my girls straight. I got to.

When D talk to her I hope she's willing to do what I ask because she's the person I trust the most right now but if she doesn't want to I'm not gonna hold it against her.

That's a lot of responsibility I'm asking her to take on and she already has her plate full with babydoll and she's getting ready to start school in a few weeks.

Her lil ass kept trying to go get another job but I keep telling her she doesn't need to do that.

Her and Treasure gon be forever straight I just need her to focus on school when the time comes because she has a good head on her shoulders and big dreams I know she can accomplish.

I got a feeling she's gonna be down for what I'm asking though Royalty the rider type, she might be kind of quiet but ain't no hoe in her heart. Lil baby a thug fasho' I can see it.

I'm currently still in holding. I'll be going to stand in front of the judge tomorrow afternoon.

Until then I can't really do nothing but wait. So that's what I did, I didn't bother to sleep or anything I just sat there deep in thought until my time came
--------------------------------------------------------------
I disappeared on yall I know. I'm sooo sorry but honestly, writer's block was whooping my ass and before that I had so much shit going on I never had time to write.

But listen I'm back for real. I'm going to try and jump back on the schedule where i update every week.

--Dymond💕