Chapter 39

Royalty Wilson ~Royalty

It's now sunday afternoon and time for Ayden and I to go our separate ways. I'm currently in the process of packing the bag I brought with me.

Ayden sat at the edge of the bed quietly just watching me, it's as if he wanted to say something but couldn't figure out how.

I don't bother questioning it just went into the bathroom to retrieve the toiletries that was left there before returning to the room to stuff them into my bag.

"Why you so quiet Brat?"

I looked up to see that he was once again looking at me.

I shrugged my shoulders mumbling a response.

"I don't know, not much to say I guess" I looked away zipping up the bag refusing to make eye contact.

In all honesty i'm just trying to keep myself from crying all over again because I promised Ayden I wouldn't.

I don't need him feeling bad or anything like that on my behalf when he goes back to his cell.

"That's not the whole truth but i'll let it go" he said still boring holes into me with his eyes.

A few seconds later he spoke up again.

"Your birthday is next month , what're your plans?"
I looked over at him furrowing my brows in confusion.

"Brat there's no way you forgot your own birthday" He said reading my facial expression.

In all honesty I actually did, I usually don't do much celebrating of my birthday plus i've been so busy since starting school and keeping his businesses intact it just sort of slipped mind.

"I did actually but I didn't plan to do anything for it anyway so I guess it doesn't really matter much"

"Why don't you want to do anything for it?" he asked with this slightly confused look on his face.

"It's just another regular day really, i haven't really celebrated my birthday since the passing of my dad" I said a bit nonchalant.

I thought about it for a little then spoke again.

"That's what I might do, go visit my dad"

"That's sweet" he said with a slight nod.

Just then there was a knock on the cabin's door and instantly I began to pout without even meaning to.

Ayden chuckled getting up from his spot pecking my lips.

"Fix your face Brat" he said before walking away to answer the door.

I peeked my head out to see a officer standing at the door which means it was time for us to leave.

I looked around making sure I packed everything before slanging the bag over my shoulder. I walked out into the kitchen area and grabbed the bag of groceries that weren't used before making my way to the front door.

Ayden grabbed the bags from me and we proceeded out the door following the officer back to the van that would escort us back to the Prison.

We sat in the back so that other people would be able to take the front seats without having to squeeze past us.

After about 5 minutes or so the van was loaded up and we were leaving the cabin grounds and on the road back to the prison.

Not much was said during this time.

I was sitting next to Ayden with my head rested against his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around me. He placed a few small kisses on my forehead then turned to look out the window.