Chapter 33

Ayden Graham|Beast
"Yo dawg you ready to go?" Carter asked from the doorway of my office.

We were at the trap and were supposed to be going to do a drop out in Flatbush.

"Yea, we out," I said as I grabbed my keys from the desk and then walked towards the door.

We went down to the basement to grab the duffle bags of product.

We each had two bags, two held cocaine the others held weed. We made sure we were strapped then went upstairs.

I dapped up the few guys that were sitting out in the front then we loaded the bags into the trunk of Carter's Camero then we hopped in and left.

Since I was the one driving Carter rolled up a joint.

"How's mom dukes?" I asked as I made my way onto the highway.

He hit the joint three times before passing it then he spoke.

"She straight. They should be releasing her sometime this weekend"

His mom has cancer and she recently got really sick which landed her in the hospital.

I just nodded in response.

"I haven't seen her in a while I need to change that."

I usually bring her a bouquet of pink roses when I go since they're her favorite.

"She's been asking about you and Devin. I told her you got a girl now and fussed about how since we've all grown up we never tell her anything anymore" He said making me chuckle.

All of our mothers know each other, and they all raised us as a unit.

Ms. Angelina is Carter and Caleb's mom, and Erykah is Devin's mom. They both had all rights to knock me out if they caught me doing something I had no business doing. My mother could do the same to their boys too.

We talked a bit more then all of a sudden I heard sirens. I checked my rearview mirror only to find out that they were behind me.

"Either way you take it we going to jail bruh might as well do the dash," Carter said leaning back in his seat and taking another puff from the joint.

I faked as if I was about to pull over then I sped up and started zooming in and out of traffic.

I took the nearest exit and it led me to an empty road so I did the whole dash.

Eventually, more police cars hopped on our trail.

I  kept making sharp turns and caused a few officers to crash into each other.

"oh shit"

We had them chasing us all around and throughout the city up until they started blocking off the roads with cars, boxing us in.

By this time they had police and news choppers out and all.

I stopped the car and looked at Carter, on cue we started laughing.

"REMOVE THE KEYS FROM THE VEHICLE AND THROW THEM OUT THE WINDOW!" An officer yelled from the PA system on one of the police cars.

I did what he said.

I could see that they all had their weapons drawn and were standing behind the opened doors of their cars.

"REACH YOUR HAND OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND UNLOCK THE DOOR THEN STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE SLOWLY WITH YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEADS"

Again we followed his instructions.

"STEP AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE AND GET ON YOUR KNEES SLOWLY"

We did as he said then a few seconds later an officer came over to cuff us then had us stand so they could search us.