Chapter 17

Ayden Graham~ Beast
"Royalty get up" I said chuckling as I watched her grab a pillow and pulled it over her head.

"Five more minutes" I heard her mumble.

"You said that 10 minutes ago Lil' bit, get up" I said

She groaned before sitting up.

"I don't like you"

"I know. You love me" I said with a wink

She rolled her eyes at me in response.

She got up and picked up Treasure before she walked into the bathroom and I took that time to finish getting ready.

I already showered so I slid on a pair of boxers before putting on lotion and deodorant.

Afterwards I threw on a pair of black Lacoste swim trunks, a plain white Tee and on my feet a pair of Yeezy 350 v2 Zebra.

Royalty soon walked out with Treasure wrapped in a towel.

She quickly got her dressed in a lemon print pom Pom romper and a pair of sandals before going back into the bathroom to shower.

In the meantime I sat on the couch and checked my emails.

Treasure was sitting on the floor with her pacifier in her mouth as she played with this teddy that teaches her the parts of her body, her ABC's and how to count.

As I checked my email I seen a email from my professor that told me my grades, there was an email from the designer who was working on Royalty's dress and my suit for the prom, and there was another with some information on someone that I asked my IT guy to look into for me.

I read threw them all then closed my laptop.

Royalty soon walked out of the bathroom with a towel around her.

"Wear or bring a bathing suit, we're going to the beach" I said as she went through her clothes looking for something to wear.

She nodded letting me know she heard then grabbed some things before walking back into the bathroom.

Not long after she came out dressed in a knitted top, ripped jeans and a simple pair of sandals. You could see her bathing suit bottoms from the top of her pants because she had it unbuttoned.

 You could see her bathing suit bottoms from the top of her pants because she had it unbuttoned