Chapter 20

Royalty Wilson~Royalty
It is now Prom day.

It's 9:15 am and I'm just now leaving school after collecting my prom tickets.

Since Ayden has classes today I'm in a Uber on my way to Neveah's Salon.

Treasure is with Ms. Helena who will be keeping her for the weekend but I'll see her later on for my send off.

It took about 45 Minutes for me to make it to the Salon.

I'm only here so I can get my nails, lashes and eyebrows done.

I waved bypassing the receptionist and went straight to nail tech who always does my nails.

Her name's Tajah.

She was currently working on a client.

"Hey boo, give me about 30 minutes and I'll be ready for you" I nodded as I took a seat in a chair near by.

Just then Neveah walked out of the back with a client trailing behind her.

"Hey Love" She said as she gave me a hug.

"Hey" I responded with a small smile.

"Give me a minute to get her cashed out" She said as she walked the customer to the receptionist desk so she could pay.

After telling the receptionist all the client got done she walked back over to me

"Come on lets go do your lashes and your eyebrows while you wait for Tajah"

I got up and we walked to the back.

"You getting your brows threaded or waxed?" She asked as she went through a cabinet.

"Threaded. It last longer" I said to which she responded to with a nod before telling me to lay back on the little salon chair/bed.

I did as I was told then she started working on my eyebrows first.

When she was finished with my brows she handed me a mirror so I could see them before she started on my lash extensions.

When those were finished we walked back out to the main area of the salon to see that Tajah was waiting on me.

She did my pedicure first then she started on my nail.

My nails and toes were both done in the same color.

And since it was gel I didn't have to sit and wait for it to dry

When she was finished with my nails I went up to the receptionist to pay only to be told that it was already taken care of.

I turned around and looked at Neveah with a raised eyebrow and she explained.

"Ayden stopped by this morning after he dropped you off and paid. He also tried to pay to book me for the day but I told him he didn't have to all he had to worry about was the cost of the wig and the installation" she said as she packed a bag.