Chapter 38

Ayden Graham~ Beast
I woke up to a phone going off, I looked over to see that it was Royalty's phone ringing.

She was still fast asleep unbothered by the ringing phone.

I smiled a little while I grabbed it from the nightstand and looked to see who it was calling.

It was a group FaceTime call from Mya, Deja and Veah so I answered.

"Hey brotherrrr" Mya said smiling into the camera

"Wassup y'all" i said once the call fully connected and i was able to see everybody.

"Where Ro?" Deja asked.

She was actually sitting in my office at one of the clubs

I flipped the camera so that they were able to see her.

"Oh yeah, he wore that lil ass out. Ms. Ma'am is out of there" Veah said making us laugh.

Just then Royalty turned over and peeked one eye open.

"Girl fuck you" She mumbled sticking up her middle finger at the phone.

"My brother already hitting that ma, imma pass on ha" Veah goes again making the other girls laugh

"Oh bitch I see you woke up as Wanda Sykes this morning, bald head ass just have all the jokes" Royalty comes back.

She's now fully awake and has moved closer to me so she could be laying on me and also able to see the screen.

We sat on facetime with them for a while. The girls were catching me up on what's been going on with them these past few days since I talk to each of them
on a regular.

After about 20 minutes or so we ended the call.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Royalty asked as she sat up and straddled my lap before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You" was my response before I started to place small kisses on her neck.

"Last night wasn't enough?" she teased, tilting her head back a bit giving me more access.

"I don't think I can ever have enough of you ma" I said taking a few seconds to look up at her.

She smiled big before pulling me into a kiss.

I flipped us to where her back was now resting flat against the bed and I was in between her legs.

I broke the kiss to remove the t-shirt she was wearing, throwing its aside before kissing her again.

I ran one hand up her side caressing her breast, taking her already hardened nipple and rolling it between my thumb and index.

I trailed a line of kisses from the corner of her mouth, then along her jawline, before stopping at her neck to lightly lick and suck on it.

I winded up leaving a few purplish hickey bruises on the skin of her neck and breast.

I took a nipple in my mouth as I reached a hand down into her panties and dipped 2 fingers into her wetness.

She let out a few moans of approval as she rolled her hips into my hand just a bit.

I lifted my head then slowly removed my fingers making her look up at me slightly confused.