Chapter 20- Is This The Happy Ending?

The Bad Boy Has Secrets-

Chapter 20- Is This The Happy Ending?

The sound of quiet talking and high pitched cries woke me up, I looked around to see everyone was still in here, Blake was holding one of the triplets while Jace's other brothers cooed over her (I was guessing it was one of the boys since it was now dressed in a blue one piece thing). Cleo was holding the other boy which her and Liv were cooing over and Jace had our little girl in his arms. He looked adorable holding a baby, ironic right? The bad boy looks cute holding a little baby. I turned my head back to Blake and Cleo. "Don't drop them whatever you do" I said.

My whole body felt sore and tired, I knew child birth was relatively painful but damn it hurt more than I expected that's for sure. But as I looked at the babies around me and the people cooing over them, it was worth every painful minute that's for sure because in the end I brought three beautiful babies into this world.

"Hey, your awake" Jace said sitting down in the chair next to me.

"Mm, sorry but giving birth is painful" I said sitting up slightly.

"Do you want to hold one?" Jace asked.

I nodded my head smiling, Jace handed me our little girl and as soon as I saw her face I instantly smiled. She was so small, so precious they all were. "She's so small, but so big at the same time" I said. "Have you told them the names yet?"

"No I wanted to wait for you" Jace said sitting down on the bed. Blake, Cleo and everyone came over taking a seat on the many chairs that were led in the big room. "Do you want to tell them or should I?"

"I will" I said smiling. "Well Blake if you show me him a second" I asked, Blake lowered his arms slightly and shown me one of my little boys. "Your holding Jaxson" I said. "Which means Cleo, you are holding Jake"

"And what's our niece called then?" Tyler asked.

"This little one is Chelsea" I smiled. I could wait for when she grows a bit older, she could have the nick name Chell. Originally I wanted to name her Chloe Olivia but I thought Chelsea was cute because then she would have an original name. "Chelsea Elizabeth Noelle Hunter" I looked up at Jace when I finished saying the name and saw him smile at me.

"Both your mums names?" Cleo asked.

"Charlie's mums name, my mums Middle name" Jace said not taking his eyes off me. "And the boys?"

"I was thinking Jaxson Alexander Hunter and Jake Samuel Hunter"

"Their beautiful" Liv said.

I held Chelsea up to get a look. "I can't believe I pushed three of these out of me" I said gob smacked.

"Charlie, your supposed to hold her neck for support" Jace said quickly supporting Chelsea's neck. I smiled at how protective he was of her already.

"I know. I was just looking at how big she was" I said defensively.

Jake started fussing in Cleo's arms and she looked helpless. Jace quickly took him off her to give her a break. "What did they weigh and what time did they arrive?" I asked. "I kinda passed out" I said. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to see them as soon as they were born, but I can't change that plus I did need and I think I deserved the rest.

"She came out at 5lbs 1oz and she was born first at 1:53am" Jace smiled.

"She is going to forever tease her brothers about being born first" I said laughing. "And them?"I asked smiling.

"Jaxson came out at 5lbs 7oz and was born at 1:55am, and Jake came out at 5lbs 9oz and was born at 1:57am" The smile on Jace's face shown that he was happy. "I'm proud of you for not giving up even when you wanted too" he turned to me smiling.