Chapter Two- Its Not A Threat Its A Promise.

The Bad Boy Has Secrets-

Chapter Two- It's Not A Threat, It's A Promise.

"Don't take too long packing, then meet me and Liv at mine alright?" Cleo said hugging me.

"Yes, I won't be long okay" I said hugging her back. Since Liv's mum didn't like me at all I couldn't exactly drive up to Liv's house and have Liv jump into my car. So we decided it would be easier for Cleo to go with Liv to hers, while I drove to mine and got my stuff. "I'll see you soon" I said winked and hopped into my car before taking off out of the school parking lot.

I soon pulled up into the driveway of my house and got out my car. I lived in a big house, in a nice neighbourhood where everybody kept to themselves but at the same time was friendly to everyone.

I opened my front door to be greeted by the smell of cookies. I walked up the stairs and into my room grabbing my over night bag, I packed underwear, clothes, hairbrush and hair bands, toothbrush and toothpaste, body wash and my iPod and headphones. I headed back down stairs once I had everything I needed and walked into the kitchen to come face to face with my mum. "Hey sweetie, you going to Cleo's for the night?" My mum asked looking up at me smiling.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"Is everything okay? Your not hiding anything from us or anything are you?" She asked looking at me serious this time.

"No mum of course not" I laughed. "Liv's parents kept her up all night again, plus Cleo wants me to stay over too. So if it's cool with you and dad then yeah" I said looking up at her for permission.

"Yes as long as you stay safe and have fun" she smiled walking over to hug me. "Love you sweetie" she said

"You too mum" I said hugging her back.

We were hugging when my dad walked into the room. "Your leaving us?" My dad said playing faking being hurt.

"Yeah, it's just for the night dad" I smiled hugging him.

"You'll be back tomorrow?" He asked

I nodded my head smiling. "Make sure you call if your going to be late or anything" my dad said in a slightly serious tone

I nodded, let go of my dad and picked up my overnight bag. "I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled grabbing some cookies for Cleo, Liv and Cleo's little brother Mason.

"Make sure you eat!" I heard my mum shout as I opened the front door. "Yes mum!" I shouted back before closing the door, chucking my overnight bag in the back of the car and heading to Cleo's.

________________________________________

"Hey" I said to Cleo and Liv as I put my bag on Cleo's bed.

"Hey we gotta go pick up Mase" Cleo said "You can stay here if you wa-" I cut her off speaking.

"Nah, nothing wrong with Mase, let's go" I said as we made our way downstairs and eventually out the house. "My car or yours?" I asked Cleo.

"Yours" she said getting into the front of my car.

"Okay then" I said getting into the driver seat as Liv sat in the back. I started the car and put on the radio. Cleo and Liv were singing along to the music while I reached into my pocket, grabbed a cigarette and lit it up taking a long drag. I turned to Cleo who was scowling at me, alongside Liv who looked utterly disgusted. I blew the smoke out the window. "Come on you know why I smoke, and I said I'll stop soon" I said taking another drag.

We pulled into the car park that led up to the woods, Cleo's little brother was into all this survival stuff so he liked the woods. "How far we gotta walk?" I asked looking at her.