Chapter 15-This Needs To End Now.

The Bad Boy Has Secrets-

Chapter 15- This Needs To End Now.

The real room service had actually arrived after Mr Prescott's men finally left. I was sat on the sofa next to Jace, while everyone argued about what to do next. "No I'm telling you we should just go guns blazing in and shoot them all" Shawn said.

"No that will gets us all killed" Tyler argued.

"There's more of them than us, think stupids" Dylan said joining in.

I was about to give my opinion when I got a nausea feeling in my throat, jumping up quickly I ran into one of the bathrooms. Opened the toilet seat and threw up. I was sat there for a minute throwing up, before I stood back up and brushed my teeth. I was looking in the mirror and noticed that I looked just like a normal 17 year old, only I looked tired. "You okay?" I saw Jace leaning against the doorframe.

"Yeah" I said taking a deep breath.

Jace came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"How are we going to do this Jace?" I asked him. "We're too young to be parents"

"Are you saying you regret this?"

"No, god no of course I don't" I said turning to face him. "I just didn't expect to be a parent at the age of 17"

"I know it was a mistake baby but-"

"Hey, he or she is not a mistake" I said quickly.

"I didn't mean it like that Charlie" Jace said. "I just mean it wasn't planned, but I don't regret it"

"So is the bad boy going to be present in his child's life?" I asked nervously.

Bad boys don't do relationships, which means I highly doubt they do nappy changes and night time feeding either.

"Are you doubting that I wouldn't want to be in my child's life?" Jace asked letting go off me.

"I don't doubt you Jace. I think your going to be an amazing father, but how many bad boys bring up kids?" I said to him. I looked him in the eye and saw a hint of something that I didn't know. "That only happens in fairy tales"

"Then I'm not a bad boy. I plan to be in my child's life, the same way I hope to be in yours"

A big smile broke out on my face. "How am I suppose to tell my parents?" I asked him.

"We can tell them together" Jace smiled at me grabbing my hand.

"Does your nose still hurt?" I asked him.

"No" He said but I could tell it was a lie.

"Lyings bad Jace" I said as I pulled him out of the bathroom. "It's okay to be in pain"

"I'm good" He said kissing my cheek.

When we got back into the lounge everyone was still arguing about what to do. "I have a suggestion" I said speaking up as I sat down.

"Hey how you feeling?" Cleo asked.

"I'm good" I said nodding. "Now back to the plan, you can't go in with guns blazing because we will loose. You make them come to us" I said.

"They did that already" Liv said. She was playing with Esme on the floor.

"Do I have to do all the work?" I asked. "We weren't ready, somebody's been following one of us and knew we were here. We weren't ready" I said. "So we prepare and we let them come to us"

"We're outmatched even more, Charlie you can't fight" Luke said.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Luke's right Charlie, your too much of a risk" Tyler said.