Chapter 9- Everything's Going To Be Fine.

The Bad Boy Has Secrets-

Chapter 9- Everything's Going To Be Fine.

Jace held the new letter we had received from Mr Prescott. We hadn't had any trouble of his men except them dropping of the letter. Although there was more of us at the time that they dropped the letter off, we decided it was best not to push Mr Prescott any further until we had a plan.

I watched as his lips moved, how his fist clenched and unclenched, how his eyes flicked between the piece of paper and me. I looked around the room at the people that I had grown so close to in such a short time, and I knew right then that not all of us were going to be left unharmed. Some were going to be hurt, maybe even killed. Nobody in this room had to get involved in this mess, Mr Prescott wanted me so he could hurt Jace but everyone else was free, yet here sat everything sticking by me and Jace and I couldn't understand why exactly. Why would someone risk their own lives to help others? The answer was simple, because they are nice people who will fight for their friends and family.

As soon as Jace read out the words, one being my name everyone's heads snapped towards me.

As I said to you before Mr Hunter, I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to find the most important thing to you and I will kill them. None of your other friends, Jesse, Ben, Malakai, Nick, Charlie's friends Chloe and Olivia or should I say Cleo and Liv, none of them have to get hurt. Your older brothers don't have to get hurt if you just hand over Charlie. Is one girl really worth your friends lives? Your older brother's lives? She's just a girl Mr Hunter, you should listen to your oldest brother she's weak and she's going to end up being the one that gets you killed. Listen to your brother and hand her over or simply suffer the consequences, end off.

I'll be in contact Mr Hunter.

"Hold on a minute, nobody said it was her he wanted" Blake said looking between me and Jace.

"Why you re-thinking about helping because he wants to kill me not Jace?" I said staring at him.

"My little brother cares for you, whether you and Blake get on or not your now apart of our family. Which means were always be here to help you" Luke said.

"Thank you" I said sending him a smile.

"Charlie" Cleo whispered, grabbing my hand tightly. Her eyes and Liv's eyes held terror, they shouldn't be in this mess because I couldn't stay away from the bad boy. Nobody in this room should be here, someone's going to get hurt and it's going to mine and Jace's fault.

"Come with me" I said pulling them up. Jace's head turned towards me and he looked confused. I just shook my head and dragged Cleo and Liv out the lounge into the kitchen."You both okay?" I asked, even know I knew the answer already.

"W-what if someone gets hurt?" Liv asked nervously.

"Nothing's going to happen alright? We're all going to make it out of this alive" I said, although I knew this wasn't true, someone was going to get hurt. I could only hope that we make it out okay. "C'mon, lets go back in and hold our heads hight okay" I said hugging them both. With a final nod from them both we walked back into the lonunge and sat back down.

Jace looked at me and sent me a smile, a real smile not his cocky smile, a real freaking smile. I sent him one back turning to Cleo and Liv. "I love you both, your both my best friends and I would do anything for both of you" I whispered to them both.

"Love you too" They replied.

I listened to Jace talk with his brothers, Jesse, Ben, Nick and Malakai, they were discussing a plan on what to do when I had an idea. "Hand me over" I piped up and said, standing up. Everyone looked at me.