Chapter 7- I'll Make You A Deal.

The Bad Boy Has Secrets-

Chapter 7- I'll Make You A Deal.

"Charlie stop touching the stereo" Jace said.

"I don't like this song" I whined fiddling with the stereo.

"Tough" Jace said pushing my hand of the stereo, accidentally knocking the volume so that the music blasted out really loud.

"Charlie!" Jace yelled over the music.

"Your the one that knocked it" I said laughing. Jace sent me a glare trying to turn it down. The car swerved slightly. "Jace your in the middle of the road you idiot" I said grabbing the wheel.

"Charlie get off!"

"Were going to end up in another crash if you don't move!" I yelled back at him. Tugging the wheel towards me, a bit too much since we skipped our lane and swerved onto the grass. "You suck at driving" I muttered grabbing a cigarette out my back pocket and lighting it up.

"Only when your in the car. Now sit back, shut up and put your cigarette out" Jace scowled.

"Don't tell me what to do"

"I'm telling you what to do, now listen" Jace said staring at me.

"Don't tell me what to do" I said holding my stare with him. "I'll throw you out your own car"

"I'd love to see you try babe" Jace smirked.

"Just shut up and drive" I huffed taking a drag.

Jace grabbed a cigarette out of my packet and lit it up before putting it between his lips. Once he had checked it was safe to pull back on to the road he did so.

After what seemed like forever probably because I wasn't allowed to talk we finally arrived at Jace's house to see Ben and Liv, and Cleo and Jesse waiting outside. "Dude what took you so long?" Jesse asked as we got out the car.

"Blame her, she tried to kill us" Jace said. Everyone's heads snapped to me as I got out the car with my bag.

"Don't put the blame on me, you helped too" I said defensively.

"I didn't say you could talk, did I?" Jace said.

"Bite me" I said and walked past him.

Once Jace had unlocked the front door we all went in, it was beautiful. "Wow" was what came out mine, Cleo and Liv's mouths all at the same time.

"Jace's parents house was these colours, so when they-" Ben started but was cut off.

"Ben" Jesse said.

"Sorry" Ben said holding his hands up defensively.

"Come on let's go to bed" Jesse said to Ben, Cleo and Liv. "What rooms do you want us to use?" Jesse asked Jace.

"Any" Jace said going into the kitchen. He looked tense.

"Hey Jesse wait" I said as Ben, Cleo and Liv walked upstairs.

"Yeah what's up shorty?" Jesse said

"What was Ben going to say?"

"Jace's parents died" Jesse whispered. "They were murdered"

"By who?" I whispered back.

"We decided not to tell Jace this, but Mr Prescott was the one that put the hit on them. Jace had a hard time dealing with it, and he gets really upset and angry when someone brings them up" Jesse said.

Suddenly there was loud smashing sounds coming from in the kitchen, both me and Jesse rushed in to see smashed glass all around the kitchen. Jace was stood there with a plate in his hand. "Go Jesse, I'll sort him out" I said.