Chapter 19- Choices and Consequences.

The Bad Boys Has Secrets-

Chapter 19- Choices and Consequences.

I woke up groaning to the sun shining in the bedroom through the curtains, I looked over to see Jace's side empty. I couldn't help but pout a little, what is it with him being gone?

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, going back to bed sounded really nice right now but we had school. I knew I could take the day off since my principle said I didn't have to come to school, but I didn't want to be so far behind that I was stressed, not to mention I'll have to take time off when the triplets are born. So I didn't want to be to far behind, so I knew deep down that I had to get up. "Beautiful, you awake?"

I smiled and opened my eyes when I heard Jace's voice. He was holding a tray which made me curious as to what was on it. "What you holding?" I asked yawning.

"I made you pancakes" He smiled putting the tray down in front of me.

"Thank you" I said smiling. I passed him a plate and put a pancake on it for him, kissing his cheek afterwards. I grabbed the other plate and placed a pancake on my plate before digging in. "That's actually really nice" I said after swallowing the last bit. "Did you have help?" I asked cheekily.

"Oi cheeky" He said laughing. "No I made them by myself" He sounded so proud, and he really should be proud, they were delicious. "So are you wanting to go to school today?"

"Yeah" I nodded. "I don't want to get to far behind" I said.

"Yeah I understand. So go shower and I'll go wash up"

I nodded and got up heading into the bathroom. "Jace" I said.

"Yeah Charlie?"

"Can you pick out some clothes please?" I asked through the bathroom door.

"Yeah babe"

I mumbled a thank you before jumping in the shower. I must've been in there a while, since Jace knocked on the door. "Cherry bomb"

"Yeah?" I answered turning off the hot water.

"You need to get out the shower now, because we're going to be late otherwise"

"I'm done" I said as I jumped out and wrapped my towel around myself. I brushed my teeth and then quickly walked out the bathroom. I saw Jace led on the bed with his back towards me, he was on his phone doing what I don't know but I remembered I still hadn't told him about Ethan. "Oh I have to tell you something" I said causing him to turn his head towards me.

"Okay?" He said sitting up.

"Turn around and let me get dressed first"

"Seriously Charlie, I've seen you naked enough times" Jace said, my cheeks began to feel hot.

"Just turn around" I said to him, my voice demanding. Jace groaned but agreed and turned around. I quickly slipped on the grey sweats and the other sized black t-shirt he picked out. "Okay now you can turn around" I said as I slipped in my shoes.

"Okay, so now what do you want to tell me?" Jace asked as I sat on the bed.

"Don't be mad" I said looking at him.

"Now I'm officially worried, what happened?"

"You know I was speaking to some guy on the phone in Vegas when you heard me tell him about telling you about the pregnancy?" I asked hoping he'd remember.

"Yeah, Ethan right?"

"Yeah well I think Ethan's the one leaking the information" I said looking down.