Chapter 8- Four Days.

The Bad Boy Has Secrets-

Chapter 8- Four Days.

"Hey, do you guys mind if you take your own cars?" Jace asked Jesse and Ben. I had zoned out of his convosation when Liv and Cleo stood next to me.

"So why weren't you going to tell us you weren't eating again?" Cleo said.

"It didn't seem important" I shrugged.

"We'll it is, do you parents know?" Liv asked.

"No"

"You need to tell them" Cleo said.

"I know" I paused. "I will, just let me explain it to Jace first okay?"

"Your going to tell him?" Liv asked.

"What everything?" Cleo asked. They both looked shocked.

"Not everything, just some things" I smiled. "Now go, he's coming our way. I'll see you at the agency" I smiled hugging them both.

"C'mon" Jace said grabbing my hand pulling me towards his car.

Once we were in the car Jace spoke up. "So c'mon tell me about you"

"We'll I'm adopted" I said, his head snapped towards me.

"Your joking right?" He asked shocked.

"No, Elizabeth and Shane aka mum and dad adopted me when I was 15" I said. "They saved me"

"What happened?"

"We'll my birth mum and sperm donor father used to abuse me, physically" I shrugged. "We'll I was taken into care when I was 11, was in there until I was 15 when Elizabeth and Shane adopted me. While I was in care I took up smoking, drinking and got into loads of fights" I shrugged taking a breath. "As we'll as not eating"

"I'm sorry" Jace said, his face softened and he grabbed my hand.

"Please I don't want sympathy, people have it worse than me" I said with a small smile. "So what's your story?" I asked looking at him.

"I got into the agency recently because we'll I got into a lot of trouble when my parents died, and so I thought causing trouble was the only way of handling it. Then someone offered me a way out, I met Nick and the guys and they helped me use my skills and anger for good stuff" Jace said.

"That must've been tough" I said grabbing his hand.

"Yeah listen we got to take a detour before we go to the agency" Jace said as we pulled up to a building, outside sat a load of people who looked dodgy. "C'mon, I'm not leaving you out here" Jace said grabbing my hand, pulling me out the car.

I grabbed my leather jacket tighter around me as Jace pulled me closer to him. The people just looked like the type of people that belong in a prison, I couldn't help but stare in disgust. "Don't stare" Jace whispered.

Once we got inside there was a bar, tables, darts and pool tables. Jace dragged me all the way to the end of the room, where a door was. Guarding the door was a big guy who seemed to know Jace, since he opened the door without asking any questions. In the room sat 5 guys at a table, and a few people around the room. "Jace why are we here?" I whispered.

"Just stand behind me" Jace said as we stood at the table. All five of the guys stated at us, and in someway they reminded me just of Jace.

"Brother" One said standing up. "Who's the girl?" He asked looking at me.

Jace tried to keep me behind him, but as you know I don't like being told what to do. "My names Charlie" I said as I stood beside Jace.

"Pretty girl Jace, bout time" The guy said. Jace was tensed, and his grip on me tightened along with his jaw.