Chapter 18-Dont Get Mad Get Even.

The Bad Boy Has Secrets-

Chapter 18- Don't Get Mad Get Even.

Two Weeks Later-

I yawned loudly, this was the first decent night sleep I had had in two weeks. Being pregnant really makes you tired, more tired than I was before which I thought was impossible apparently not. I opened my eyes and looked beside me, disappointment taking over quickly when I realised Jace was no longer next to me.

Where did he go?

I grabbed my iPhone and noticed I had a message from the bad boy himself. Of course I opened it, curious as to what he has to say.

Jace- Hey beautiful, call me when you wake up.

I smiled when I read the beautiful part, I loved it when he called me it. I clicked on his contact and called him.

"Hey baby" Jace's voice came through the phone, he sounded all cheery and happy.

"Hey, where are you?" I asked, my voice wasn't as cheery as his.

"I'm grabbing breakfast for you, and we're going out with everyone so get ready"

"Don't tell me what to do" I said. "Why are we going out? Can't we have a lazy day?" I whined.

"No, now get your bum out of bed and go shower"

"Don't tell me what to do" I said chucking the covers off me and getting out of bed.

"Just do as your told cherry bomb, I'll be home soon so however you look is what your coming out like. It's your choice"

"Wait, is it cold or hot outside?" I asked

"I think it's hot, but I know what your like so you can wear my jacket if you like"

"You mean my jacket now?" I asked, sarcasm in my voice.

"Funny, get showered alright?" Jace said.

"Yes sir" I said giggling. "I love you bad boy"

"Love you to cherry bomb" I smiled saying bye, and hung up.

I grabbed my black leggings, an oversized plain white top and decided to wear light blue converse instead of my usual black ones. Taking them into the bathroom I shut the door, locking it just in case Jace came home and jumped in the shower.

I made sure I wasn't too long in the shower, even though it was so warm that I didn't want to get out. Finally giving in I turned off the hot water and got out, drying myself and getting changed. I looked myself over in the mirror before finally chucking my hair up,

I was searching around for my makeup but I couldn't find it anywhere. "What the hell" I said finally giving up.

I noticed a note on the counter which I was surprised I hadn't seen it before. I opened it up to see Jace's handwriting.

'Don't bother looking for your makeup sweetheart because it's no longer here. As pretty as you look with make up on, you look just as beautiful without it so you don't need it. Don't be mad baby, it's time to suck it up and get over with it. I love you'

That asshole. I'm going to kill him.

"Cherry bomb?" I heard Jace's voice downstairs.

I grabbed my phone and stormed downstairs ready to kill the bad boy, verbally of course.

"Where's my makeup?" I asked him narrowing my eyes at him.

"Someone's angry" Jace said walking up to me.