Chapter 4- True Colours, Fights and Suspension.

The Bad Boy Has Secrets-

Chapter 4- True Colours, Fights and Suspension.

"Charlie" I heard someone whisper poking me.

"Go away" I groaned and turned the other way.

"I need to get you home"

I opened my eyes to see Jace stood there in his jeans, but no t-shirt. My eyes were like glued to his torso, when I heard Jace cough. "Hmm, uh sorry" I said my cheeks heating up.

I looked down to notice I was still naked from last night, making my cheeks heat up more as I pulled the covers over me more. "Nothing to be embarrassed about, your body is beautiful" Jace said, handing me my clothes.

"Thanks" I said grabbing them quickly. Our hands quickly touched and I pulled my hand back fast. "I'm going to go get changed" I said standing up wrapping the covers around me.

I ran into the bathroom hearing Jace chuckle before locking the door. "Cherry bomb" Jace said through the bathroom door.

"What?" I asked doing up my jeans, before putting my top on and then my leather jacket and converse.

"Do you know where my t-shirt is?" Jace asked through the door.

"Check under the bed" I said as my cheeks heated remembering last night.

"Thanks" Jace said, I could hear him walk away.

I look myself over in the bathroom mirror. My hair was slightly messy and my eyes looked tired. Fixing my hair I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out, Jace was sat on the bed waiting. "Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded grabbing my bag and phone.

________________________________________

"Can you take me to Cleo's please?" I asked Jace.

I was itching for a cigarette since I hadn't had one since yesterday. I pulled them out of my bag and lit one up. I took a drag as Jace spoke up. "What's her address?"

"Take a right on the next street and then a left, her house is the first one at the top" I said blowing out smoke.

"Everything's okay at home right?" Jace asked looking at me.

"Yes why?"

"Because yesterday you called Cleo, not your parents, your going to Cleo's now not home, I'm just checking" Jace said. "You would tell me if something was wrong right?"

"Jace, nothing's wrong" I said laughing. "All my stuff and my car are at Cleo's"

Just as I finished speaking Jace's car pulled up next to my car. "Hey we need to talk a second" Jace spoke, his voice was soft and he looked serious.

I chucked my cigarette out the window and looked at him. His facial features were serious and his eyes held sadness. "Your leaving right?" I said.

"Your not safe with me" Jace said.

"So your going to sleep with me, spend the night with me and then your ditching me the next morning?" I asked, tears fell from my eyes as I grabbed my bag.

"It's not like that Charlie" Jace said

"I thought you were different" I said getting out the car. "Looks like you really are the bad boy who's an asshole" I said shutting the door.

"Charlie wait!" Jace yelled jogging up Cleo's drive.

He grabbed my arm turning me to face him. "Get off me Jace" I said