Chapter 12- I Need You.

The Bad Boy Has Secrets-

Chapter 12- I Need You.

Broken, that's all I felt. I wanted my beautiful girl back in my arms, safe and protected. Tears rolled down my face as I took a deep breath. Where are you Charlie?

"Jace, you okay?" It was my brothers voice. As I looked up from my bed I saw all my brothers. "Do you want to talk about it?" Blake asked sitting down.

"No, there's nothing to say. She's gone" I said sitting up wiping my face.

"Get dressed" Blake said standing up.

"Why?"

"We're going to find her. Your not sitting here moping" Blake said.

I nodded getting up and going to my wardrobe, I grabbed some grey jogging bottoms and a white t-shirt. Kicking my brothers out my room I changed before chucking some trainers on along with deodorant, and I was ready to go.

I jumped in the car along with Blake while my other brothers went in another car, and we drove all the way to the agency. Once we arrived I noticed Jesse and that's cars outside.

"Jesse" I said as I ran in the agency, my brothers right behind me. "Have you heard any news?" I asked.

"No" he said shaking his head. "I'm sorry"

My face went from hopeful to broken again. "It's been five weeks" I said. "How have you not found her yet?" I asked frustrated.

"Jace calm down" Luke said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I need her, none of you understand that" I said taking off towards the training room.

I began punching the punching bag over and over. I need you Charlie, I need you.

I sent my brothers home and I spent all night in the training room, doing anything to take my mind off the fact that it's been five weeks and I still have no idea where my girlfriend is. At Seven AM I decided to go and see how Charlie's parents were doing, since she hadn't been in touch with them either. "Thanks for the ride" I said to Jesse as I got out the car at my house.

"We're going to find her man" Jesse said.

I nodded before heading inside my house. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a new t-shirt and jumped in the shower. I took the quickest shower of my life, before getting dressed. I grabbed my phone and left getting in my car.

I decided to try Charlie again, just in case. "Hey you've reached Charlie, I can't come to the phone right now but I'll get back to you. Leave a message" I listened to her voice, god I missed it so much.

I decided not to leave her a message, if she wasn't going to answer I doubt she's listening to my messages right?

I pulled up into her street and up her parents driveway. I knocked on her parents front door to be greeted by her mum, who looked exhausted. "Oh hi Jace" she said. "Come in"

As I walked in I saw Esme playing in the front room. "How're you all?" I asked turning to Elizabeth.

"It's been hectic, have you heard off her?" Elizabeth asked.

"She won't take my calls" I said as I took a seat.

"I stay up every night hoping I will get a phone call from her, it never comes though"

"You look tired, have you been sleeping?" I asked concerned.

"Esme's been restless, she keeps asking for Charlie" Elizabeth said quietly.

I nodded my head looking at Esme. I can't imagine what she feels like, she's too young too understand why her sister took off. My phone began to ring. "Excuse me a second" I said as I walked outside and answered it. "Hey Jesse" I said.