Chapter One- Your Body Says Different.

The Bad Boy Has Secrets-
Chapter One- Your Body Says Different.

"Cleo I swear if you do not remove your feet from my dashboard I will throw you out of the car, literally" I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"Your so grumpy" She whined taking her feet down, luckily there was no footprints on my dashboard.

"I'm not grumpy Cleo, just lack of sleep" I sigh.

"The same dream again?" She asked turning towards me.

I pulled into the school parking lot, pulling into a space I just simply nodded my head to her question.

"Are you going to tell your mum and dad?" Cleo asked as we got out the car.

"No, and neither are you" I said staring at her. "It'll just worry them, and their end up sticking me through another six months of therapy" I couldn't help but laugh at the end part, remembering when my parents sent me to therapy in the first place.

*Flashback*
"Would you like to tell me what's bothering you today?" My therapist asked. She was staring at me with her dark brown eyes, one eyebrow was raised and she was looking at me waiting for me to answer.

"I don't know what you want me too say, because let's be honest it's bullshit in the movies. You can't solve my problems, that's why there called my problems. Your in it for the pay check love, I'm not stupid" I said bitterly.
*End Of Flashback*

The therapist tried don't get me wrong, even after I insulted her, she said she would always be here for me, anything I needed she would try her best to help but she can't solve my problems.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard someone shout mine and Cleo's name. "Hey Liv" I smiled.

She looked annoyed, she had bags under her eyes and she looked exhausted.

"Your parents again?" I asked her.

She nodded in return yawning."They kept me up all night, by the freaking time I had a chance to go to sleep it was time to get up" annoyance was held in every word she spoke.

"Why don't we have a sleepover at mine?" Cleo said butting in. "Liv you need sleep and she just needs her friends" Cleo said pointing to me when she said 'She'.

"I have a name you know" I said laughing. "Anyway, so since I haven't been here for a few days what's the latest bullshit going on in hell?" I asked meaning school. Cleo knew everything, and when I say everything I mean everything. She loves to know who's done what, who they've done it to and who they've commited the crime with.

I opened my locker as Cleo began spilling the beans on this place. "We'll Megan and Ashleigh got into a massive cat fight because Ashleigh found out Max cheated on her with Megan" Cleo said. I looked towards her with a shocked expression.

"What a bitch" I said, sleeping with your best friends boyfriend is just low, for anyone. "What else?" I asked.

"Shannon and Rina are fighting over Shay Daniels" Cleo said. I looked at her about to say something when she cut in. "I don't know what they see in him, he's a jerk" She said. "Mrs Milford is pregnant" She laughed "Oh and Jace Hunter was arrested yesterday" She said turning to me. Both her Liv stared at me.

"No surprise there. What'd he do this time?" I asked looking at them.

"We'll depends who you ask. The truth he was with dudes, had drugs and guns on him and before you know it he was whipped away in shiny silver cuffs" she said making handcuffed hands with her hands.

"Unlucky for him" I said with a cough. Cleo shrugged her shoulders.

JaceHunter,LexingtonAcademy'sBadBoy.Totallygorgeous,likedropdeadgorgeous,modelgorgeous.Hadeverysinglegirlwantingtobehis,butheapparentlydoesn'tdothewholegirlfriendboyfriendthing.NowIwasn'tgoingtolie,he'sgorgeous,hasanamazingbody,therightsizedmusclesthatyoucouldseemoveinsidehist-shirt.EvenIcouldn'tdenythathewasthemeaningofgorgeous.