9

The boys didn’t want me going with them while they went and “visited” Andy. So I just went to the house.

Roman’s POV.

    Peter and I drove to Andy’s usual selling place and there he was. Standing by the alleyway of the general store.  I stopped the car and got out Peter on my heels. I pulled Andy by his shirt caller around the corner and shove him in to the wall.

“One last warning. Stay away from her.” I say nose to nose  with him.

“Why threaten by me?” he smirks. I shove him in to the wall harder.

“I have nothing to be threatened by. Your just dangerous. And shady. And shes mine. So stay away.” I let go of him and start to walk away.

“Why you going to have wolf boy here attack me?” he jokes. I raise an eye brow at Peter who scratches his beard as she says “sheet.” It’s his turn to shove him to the wall, using his arm against his throat to pin him there.

“Yeah, if you don’t leave her alone, next shift I’ll come and eat your fucking heart out stay away from her.”

We get back into the car and drive off. “I don’t trust him. Hes going to try something. I can feel it in my balls man.” I say to Peter.

“I know what you mean. Hes bad news.” He says as he lights a cigarette.

“I say we have a stake out. See what hes up to.”  Peter says passing me the cigarette.

I nod in agreement. I turn around and drive back to where Andy was. Just far enough away he wont know. And we watch. Lots of people from town come and go. Buy one thing or another from him. Even Ashley stops buy, and a few other people from school. It’s been a few hours when my phone goes off.

It’s a text. From Ana.
Hey see you soon :*

I look at Peter. “Did I tell her wed be back at a specific time?”

“No…” he says slowly. Both looking up to the spot Andy is texting on his phone. Puts it away. A few minutes later. My phones goes off again.

From Ana.
Okay! Sounds good. Be safe. Love you.

“But I didn’t respond?” I say questionably. Peter smacks my arm.

“LOOK” Andy was leaving. Walking to his car. We start to follow him staying two car behind him.

“I think he cloned your phone Roman.” Peter says watching the road.

“How!” I say angrily.

“Maybe that night at the skating rink.” He suggests. I tighten my grip on the steering wheel.

I was lost in thought I didn’t notice the red light and Andy speeding through it.

“ROMAN STOP!” Peter yells drawing my attention soon enough to keep us from being hit by a semi. “Fuck where did he go!” I yell.

“I don’t know.” Peter runs his hand through his hair and sighs. We pull over. Think. Think.

“Maybe if hes cloned my phone, or bugged it I can some how track him?” I say desperately.

“TRACK MY IPHONE genius!” Peter says taking my phone and using the app to track Andreas.

“The mill. Shes at the mill.” He says, and I take off with out a second thought.

Andrea’s POV.

   I thought it was odd Roman wanted to go look for any missed clues at the mill but being diligent never hurt anything. So I left. Borrowing one of Roman’s cars. One that seems the less, expensive. I got to the mill and went in to wait I didn’t see Roman’s car so he wasn’t here yet.

I started walking around. Going to different rooms when I found what seemed to be an electrical control room with blood up the walls and even on the ceiling. I stood. Frozen by what is in front of me.

“How does blood get on the celing… “ I said to my self. I shake my head and go through the room to the next door. It leads to a hall way. I shine my light and debate turning around and waiting out in the car.

“Come on don’t be a chicken.” I whisper to myself. I slowly walk forward. Trying not to look at the blood Stains on the walls, and trying not to touch anything.

I slowly walk through the door at the end of the hallway and walk in to an empty room. Theres broken machinery scattered about. “this must be where they melted the steel down…” I say to myself. Oddly enough talking to myself was making me feel better, less alone. My phone buzzes in my pocket.

Roman <3
Here. Where are you?

I text him back.

Inside. Come find me. ;P

    I keep walking, careful to watch my step. Theres water dripping from the ceiling causing an eerie echo. For a second I think I see a shadow run across the beam of light from my flashlight. But it was to fast to tell. I freeze. And hear something, like a piece of cement or rock move behind me. I jump. I see nothing to have caused the noise. My hearts racing. The only thing around me was the broken cement chunks and the broken equipment. I start walking backwards. Thinking I’ll head to the door that says exit across the room.

I trip over a big cord extending off of one machine, falling on my butt. I let out a small Yelp.

“Your scaring yourself.” I say. Putting my hand over my heart. I sit there to try and calm down. I listen to the water dripping and think I hear a door open and close. I stand up and hide behind some big cement pieces.
Why am I hiding. Its probably just Roman. I think to myself.

‘listen to your instincts’ I hear in my head.

I turn the flash light off and listen. Soon I hear a door open and theres a pause. I hold my breath afraid my breathing would echo through out the room. Theres a scrapping sound, like nails dragging. I think of the valgarf and my heart beats hard, as if I’m running a marathon. I had no idea how to fight a werewolf let alone a crazed one. 

  Suddenly I hear sniffing and a growl. I don’t dare move. This thing is right behind me I think. I see headlights shining from the windows by the exit. And the valgarf walks right past me looking at the windows, growling. My eyes freeze on the wolf. Taking it in. My hearts so loud in my ears I think the whole world could hear it. Its snow white, and just as big as peters wolf. Suddenly it turns around and its piercing yellow eyes are looking at me, hungrily. I could swear I see a vindictive smile spread across its face. The next thing I knew I was jumping over the cement and running for the door behind me. Running as fast at my legs would let me.

Don’t look back. Don’t look back. I say to myself making it through the door somehow. My lungs start to burn by the time I’ve made it to the main room, which I entered through. I stop running only when I see Andy, leaning against a support beam. I try to stop so suddenly my feet slide a bit and I have to catch myself.

“What are you doing here?” I say panting.
He smirks and holds his phone up. “I brought you here.”
I hear a growl behind me and my face goes white.

“I see you met my friend here.” Andy says to me.

I look at him in disbelief. “wha-. What, how..” I turn back to the wolf. And think to myself this is it. This is how I die..